Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

18 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I'm on the fence of what to do for the rest of this season. 

2-6 halfway through the season with 8 more games to go. The probability of going 8-0 and finishing off at 10-6 is pretty low. It would also make one heck of a story. 

I've led a lot of the games and my offense has let my defense down. The Blue division title is not totally out of reach with a good run. 

pretty low? It’s not happening 

25 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

You have nothing on Karnage.

absolutely zero. He has the greatest QB ever 

I understand the frustration, but Wilson had a relatively poor game. 60% and 1/1 isn't a great statline by any means.

I'd be more concerned with Akers' sim achilles than I would the fact that the Thunder did just enough to pull out the win. If Akers did more with his carries, you probably win it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I understand the frustration, but Wilson had a relatively poor game. 60% and 1/1 isn't a great statline by any means.

I'd be more concerned with Akers' sim achilles than I would the fact that the Thunder did just enough to pull out the win. If Akers did more with his carries, you probably win it.

I don’t think you understand. 60% is not that bad. It’s pretty good. The 366 yards just makes it seem insane. Avg is 200.. To drop 400 yards on a elite defense and secondary is just bizarre. Almost, as bizarre as @bucsfan333 finding the greatest G in history! Which that g was a scrub and a crappy bucks IRL lineman. 

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Wilson marched the team down the field and then my RB's scored from short distances. The 1/1 stat-line is a touch misleading. 

I was also leading 21-7 until a Wilson INT led to a quick score and let him back into the game. 

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

I don’t think you understand. 60% is not that bad. It’s pretty good. The 366 yards just makes it seem insane. Avg is 200.. To drop 400 yards on a elite defense and secondary is just bizarre. Almost, as bizarre as @bucsfan333 finding the greatest G in history! Which that g was a scrub and a crappy bucks IRL lineman. 

No, I mean, I get it. I watched the game. I thought Wilson was just "ok". I don't think he did anything amazing, and Karnage has some players that should be pretty good. Mixon had a strong performance, and I recall thinking that one of his TDs was super clutch.

Yards happen, especially when you attempt 43 passes. I think your running game let you down, and, honestly, Flowers-Onyemata-Armstead with Chandler Jones and Micah Parsons should form a decent front. Just one of those games.

• Like 1