Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

26 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Please Tammy is clearly the power bottom in this scenario 

Eagles.. I really wanna see how much you root for your team as they go 5-11/6-10.. 

Stay strong. Hope you aren’t a die hard bandwagon fan. 

27 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

You must get tired...

I run on the thing that powers iron man.. except mines is solar powered. 

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

But lost to the same team Trask did for his first game...on the road, scoring the same amount of pts 🤪

But I have the clearly better rookie QB who has proven he can pull his team from the ashes. And he beat you... 🤭

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

But I have the clearly better rookie QB who has proven he can pull his team from the ashes. And he beat you... 🤭

You have nothing on Karnage.

absolutely zero. He has the greatest QB ever 

14 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I would assume a 1st overall QB is better than a 10th rounder (no idea the actual round i took him) in the sim lol. Also, who hasn't beaten me this year 😉

I'm on the fence of what to do for the rest of this season. 

2-6 halfway through the season with 8 more games to go. The probability of going 8-0 and finishing off at 10-6 is pretty low. It would also make one heck of a story. 

I've led a lot of the games and my offense has let my defense down. The Blue division title is not totally out of reach with a good run. 

2 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

2-6 halfway through the season with 8 more games to go. The probability of going 8-0 and finishing off at 10-6 is pretty low. It would also make one heck of a story. 

I've led a lot of the games and my offense has let my defense down. The Blue division title is not totally out of reach with a good run. 

Keep randomly beating teams in the Yellow division

10 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

There's a better chance of Rammy forming a coherent sentence then there is of you going 8-0. 

• Like 1