Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

No, I mean, I get it. I watched the game. I thought Wilson was just "ok". I don't think he did anything amazing, and Karnage has some players that should be pretty good. Mixon had a strong performance, and I recall thinking that one of his TDs was super clutch.

Yards happen, especially when you attempt 43 passes. I think your running game let you down, and, honestly, Flowers-Onyemata-Armstead with Chandler Jones and Micah Parsons should form a decent front. Just one of those games.

Ok. Watson should have feasted. At best his team should have dropped 14 pts. Mixon got hit with a nerf he isn’t good. It’s hard to explain because you’re new. But his team was a huge under dog. RNG gods didn’t have it for me. But this is a game where RNG shouldn’t have mattered. He should have been held in check, but those boys ran wild. He had massive chunk plays Of over 20+ yards.. You cant justify what happened because it shouldn’t have happened. 

39 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I'm on the fence of what to do for the rest of this season. 

2-6 halfway through the season with 8 more games to go. The probability of going 8-0 and finishing off at 10-6 is pretty low. It would also make one heck of a story. 

I've led a lot of the games and my offense has let my defense down. The Blue division title is not totally out of reach with a good run. 

Laughs in Blue Divison

10 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Wilson marched the team down the field and then my RB's scored from short distances. The 1/1 stat-line is a touch misleading. 

I was also leading 21-7 until a Wilson INT led to a quick score and let him back into the game. 

Interestingly, it seemed to me that the game came down to a bunch of clutch Wilson passes that extended drives. I don't recall his performance being great by any means, but that he moved the chains on a handful of huge occasions. (I could be wrong.)