Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

11 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

RIP prospective Flux & pwny team 05/26/2021-05/26/2021

after all those favorable trades I gave RMIB in the past too smh

I told Pwny I’d be open to moving 1 but he would rather pass on the league it appears. I wasn’t going to pursue pick #1 any longer but then RMIB offered me that deal and I couldn’t pass on that offer.

This was a much needed refresher on why I stopped being interested in the league. This specifically was a rather egregious example, but the way trade negotiations often go around here make for a real frustrating experience. I wasn’t even given a single response to my trade offer, an offer that I was willing to go miles above if needed but was also the highest offer on the table at the time of sending it. Ravens was told he was the top offer for a week; didn’t even get a courtesy “can we work on this a little more” before being told the trade had been completed with someone else.

It happens all the time. But then when people routinely choose to make trades with people who are on the same page and don’t pull garbage like that, the owners who do this turn around and cry collusion because they weren’t given the chance to waste a week of your time. 

No worries though. Better to be reminded now than spend a few years dealing with it again. 

@TheKillerNacho thank you for the offer. And thank you for giving me the opportunity to try to get a deal done before committing to coming back into the league. I very much appreciate it. But I’m going to have to pass. I know it’s not looking good at all, but I hope you can find the two owners you need to keep the league afloat. You do a great job with this. Maybe eventually things will change and@Adrenaline_Flux will team up to take over a team, but I don’t expect it’ll be soon. 

@Scoundrel congrats on pulling off a fleecing 10x harder than the time RMIB gave up Jalen Ramsey for Andy Dalton. Completely embarrassed him with the deal compared to what could have been available because he was scared of competition. @ravens5520 thanks for being an fair and prompt negotiator, I’m rooting for you to get a young ascending QB. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

I told Pwny I’d be open to moving 1 but he would rather pass on the league it appears. I wasn’t going to pursue pick #1 any longer but then RMIB offered me that deal and I couldn’t pass on that offer.

How much for 1.1

4 hours ago, pwny said:

This was a much needed refresher on why I stopped being interested in the league. This specifically was a rather egregious example, but the way trade negotiations often go around here make for a real frustrating experience. I wasn’t even given a single response to my trade offer, an offer that I was willing to go miles above if needed but was also the highest offer on the table at the time of sending it. Ravens was told he was the top offer for a week; didn’t even get a courtesy “can we work on this a little more” before being told the trade had been completed with someone else.

It happens all the time. But then when people routinely choose to make trades with people who are on the same page and don’t pull garbage like that, the owners who do this turn around and cry collusion because they weren’t given the chance to waste a week of your time. 

No worries though. Better to be reminded now than spend a few years dealing with it again. 

@TheKillerNacho thank you for the offer. And thank you for giving me the opportunity to try to get a deal done before committing to coming back into the league. I very much appreciate it. But I’m going to have to pass. I know it’s not looking good at all, but I hope you can find the two owners you need to keep the league afloat. You do a great job with this. Maybe eventually things will change and@Adrenaline_Flux will team up to take over a team, but I don’t expect it’ll be soon. 

@Scoundrel congrats on pulling off a fleecing 10x harder than the time RMIB gave up Jalen Ramsey for Andy Dalton. Completely embarrassed him with the deal compared to what could have been available because he was scared of competition. @ravens5520 thanks for being an fair and prompt negotiator, I’m rooting for you to get a young ascending QB. 

Accept my Burrow trade you coward!