Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

11 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Maybe I didn’t want pwny back in league. That’s a championship winning owner, more competition. 

The hustle is real with this one

pwny would have Burrow, 3 overall, additional picks

feels like a swap for 1.1 should be possible, even if its with a different owner

like.. if you're willing to sell the farm to RMIB, why aren't you willing to sell it to Counselor?

Edited by Tk3

An All-Pro LB vs someone I drafted in the 12th round

Bobby Wagner [16 GS]: 113 tackles (10 stuffs), 11 coverages, 3 sacks, 1 interception, 1 forced fumble, 2 recoveries.

Benardrick McKinney [16 GS]: 104 tackles (10 stuffs), 8 coverages, 6 sacks.

9 more tackles, 3 more coverages, an interception and forced fumble? Not that big of a difference, definitely not enough to move the needle on a trade like that. 

3 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Bobby Wagner [16 GS]: 113 tackles (10 stuffs), 11 coverages, 3 sacks, 1 interception, 1 forced fumble, 2 recoveries.

9 more tackles, 3 more coverages, an interception and forced fumble? Not that big of a difference, definitely not enough to move the needle on a trade like that. 

I was just looking for possible reasons 

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Put balance in the world by letting me fleece you back Scoundrel. 

My door is always open for you. 

I got fleeced two seasons ago already when I traded like pick 6 for three tags or something according to pwny at the time I believe 

I love how every deal is always the worst deal ever in this league.

He got a deal he liked and took it vs theoretical other deals that he could have gotten if they were indeed ever offered. 

To me having a top 5 RB in this league can get you pretty far.

Look at the QB/RB combos in the playoffs

Lamar/Saquon

Mahomes/Gordon

Goff/Kamara

Dak/Zeke

Kyler/Aaron Jones

Josh Allen/Sanders

Tannehill/McCaffrey

Stafford/Henry

Save for Mahomes who is the outlier, the teams with the elite RB's and good enough QB's were in the playoffs and the teams that had the elite QB's were watching. So unless Trevor is Mahomes, chances are RMIB got significantly better in this deal. An elite RB is worth at least a 1st, if not 2. I paid 2 1sts for McCaffrey and I would do that deal again in a heartbeat. 

17 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

ehhh, I think there's a bit more impact than just statistical figures to support it - how did the defense hold the opposing RBs on their ypc?  Third down conversion? Things of that sort, but that's really diving deeply into it. I'll say that in all my time in the league, I believe Luke Keuchly was the only off-ball LB that I deemed worth keeping. Wagner is certainly in that realm, but when we're talking about landing a franchise QB it becomes an afterthought.