Justin Blackmon eyeing a comeback?

.Buzz

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

2i97g7de14171.jpg

Yeah, I mean maybe he's just messing around but that comment is what sparked it for me.

He was such a freak. Idk if he'd still have "it" but man was he electrifying even with Gabbert/Henne under center.

Still been wondering about him through the years.

His issues never got to Josh Gordon / Martavis Bryant level, but he never seemed to care to do what it takes to get re-instated.

Not sure that light is any longer there...

1 minute ago, Nex_Gen said:

His issues never got to Josh Gordon / Martavis Bryant level, but he never seemed to care to do what it takes to get re-instated.

His issues got to be pretty bad from what I've heard. He never tried to get re-instated for good reason.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

Not sure about the light, but that bank account might be looking a bit low and if Tim Tebow can get another shot, I'm sure he thinks he can prove something too.

50 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I think he's just reflecting and wanting to reconnect with the fanbase.

but also, can he play TE?

CONSIDER THIS A FORMAL WARNING.

No one can stop what's coming to Jacksonville.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

His issues were bad. He got arrested four times for DUI. Had a separate failed drug test.

Apparently before he was drafted, the Bucs had a scout go to a bar near where he was and the scout saw him in the bar so often that they scratched him off their draft board. His varsity high school coach apparently told the Jaguars he thought Blackmon had a drinking problem.