Justin Blackmon eyeing a comeback?

.Buzz

11 hours ago, Forge said:

Blackmon doesn't have history with an nfl head coach who loves him dearly

Or a semi-cult following (I say this as a huge Gator and Tebow fan, but I'm realistic about him.)

Plus Tebow becomes bottom depth at QB, HB, FB, team minister, etc. Prepare for unorthodox longsnapping if it keeps him on the roster.

Justin Blackmon was my favorite player besides RG3 in that draft and had we stayed where we were that’s who I wanted. Either way, I hope he was able to overcome his demons but being away 8-years is just too much. 

12 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Justin Blackmon was my favorite player besides RG3 in that draft and had we stayed where we were that’s who I wanted. Either way, I hope he was able to overcome his demons but being away 8-years is just too much. 

Tebow is right now lol

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

Tebow is right now lol

Tebow continued working out and was actually playing a sport. Blackmon was an alcoholic, frequenting bars and not playing sports. It’s not known what shape he’s in at all. And no, this isn’t me saying Tebow should or will stick around. I don’t think he will but Tebow is in the league because Urban Meyer is. 

He seems more like Josh Gordon to me. They were both similar rookies in 2012 in terms of production.

The talent was undeniable. The problems have a very tight grip on them.

Its possible he could stay clean and focused, but you roll those dice every single day. It only takes one bad day to end it.

This has nothing to do with a depth TE project who has no substance issues.