SNF: Super Bowl rematch, Falcons at Patriots

titans0021

Just now, Forge said:

Definitely performing better. Is it scaring anyone? No. Is it still a bit of a liability? Yes, I think so. But getting better. 

Tbf the possibility that the Pats could be fixing their issues should scare everybody outside of a 50 mile radius of Boston, even if they aren't there yet. 

1 minute ago, tonyto36 said:

If our offense keeps ticking like it did Thursday night, I'll reserve until November 19th.

But they've improved alot since the opener no doubt. The offense usually puts up points so it's hard to judge them on defense by numbers when teams have to air it out just to keep up. Youre gonna give up passing yards when teams throw it 40-50 times

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

bowls are too old school for me now. I just straight up use tupperware. Seriously. Drives my gf nuts. But I feel that it has the superior build for perfectly containing food and is significantly better for cereal. 

As long as you aren't eating that terrible Supermarket generic brand cereal.

4 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Tbf the possibility that the Pats could be fixing their issues should scare everybody outside of a 50 mile radius of Boston, even if they aren't there yet. 

When do they not fix their issues?

They always(aside from 2007), have a hiccup game here and there or a perceived flaw or struggle...and then they figure it out, go on a run, win their division, and make a playoff run.  

Every year.  Anyone not expecting them to fix their issues is delusional.  

Archived