SNF: Super Bowl rematch, Falcons at Patriots

titans0021

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

bowls are too old school for me now. I just straight up use tupperware. Seriously. Drives my gf nuts. But I feel that it has the superior build for perfectly containing food and is significantly better for cereal. 

What's wrong with tupperware?  I'm eating rice out of a tupperware container right now (and chili out of a bowl). 

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Can't believe the score right now.

Unbelievably pleasantly surprised by the defense and yet still worried they are gonna tear my heart apart by the end of the game lol

Wouldn't bet on it with the way our offense has played the last 3 games it hasn't been pretty.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

When do they not fix their issues?

They always(aside from 2007), have a hiccup game here and there or a perceived flaw or struggle...and then they figure it out, go on a run, win their division, and make a playoff run.  

Every year.  Anyone not expecting them to fix their issues is delusional.  

Yes and no.  There were a few years in there where the defense was a real problem and it carried over into the playoffs.  

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Wouldn't bet on it with the way our offense has played the last 3 games it hasn't been pretty.

I haven't gotten a chance to watch any Falcons games this season. 

What's been the problem? It's shocking me tbh 

I would expect Ryan to be chucking it a lot more 

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I haven't gotten a chance to watch any Falcons games this season. 

What's been the problem? It's shocking me tbh 

I would expect Ryan to be chucking it a lot more 

Receivers have the dropsies, OL has been injured a good bit, and imo some very vanilla play calling with not alot of deep throws down field like we did last year.

Also...I'm pretty sure 85% of the games this week were absolute blowouts.  TB-Buf, KC-Oak, Mia-NYJ, and TN-Cle were the only close games.  You could maybe include GB-NO(we weren't going to come back)...but that's still 8 blowout match ups.  

Archived