Will Mac Jones be the Week 1 starter for the Patriots?

DoleINGout

Week 1 QB Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will rookie Mac Jones be named the starting QB for the first regular season game in 2021?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/06/2021 at 11:59 PM

3 hours ago, InRodWeRust said:

Ah I'm glad this topic got brought back up. I would like to change my answer and say that yes Mac Jones will be the week 1 starter for the Patriots. Now that is done I can all tell you that I was right.

@DoleINGout knew what he was doing, he set us all up. Made it a public vote too

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IheartMyV8 said:

3TD, no turnovers... now that's how ya roll

And it's the changing of plays, shifting protections, calling the blitzers, getting angry because he missed one pass.

I don't want to say he's like a mini early Tom Brady, but he sort of looks a bit like it....so far

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

And it's the changing of plays, shifting protections, calling the blitzers, getting angry because he missed one pass.

I don't want to say he's like a mini early Tom Brady, but he sort of looks a bit like it....so far

I'm not going that far yet, but it's good to see that drive and determination and steady improvement.  Hope he doesn't regress in year 2 when the league has a bunch of film on him.

15 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Look how low Lawrence is

and I don't get how Cousins is always breaking stats

great wide receivers, great running back, doesn't throw 50 times a game, bad coaching. Tannehill has Brown and Henry while Kirk has Cook, Jefferson and Thielen. That's probably the reason why they are up there. Cousins suffers from bad coaching while Tannehill does not.

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

all the other rookie QBs being in the same tier is a great sign for Mac.

They also have been sharing similar type of protection. It's clear, Mac is built different (ironically since he was the "least" talented of the bunch ).

Edited by The Third Rider