Your favorite noseguards throughout NFL history.

TecmoSuperJoe

The big man. Always had an affinity for these guys just because they were the biggest dudes, and it was cool to sometimes see multiple offensive lineman having to try and stop them from causing terror. Gilbert Brown, Grady Jackson, Ted Washington, Dan Wilkerson, Casey Hampton, Sam Adams, Tony Siragusa, Jerry Ball, etc. Some guys didn't always play nose in every defense, but had quality snaps in that role. I think my favorite overall though was Jamal Williams from the Chargers. Taken in 1998, took a few years to get some recognition, but I thought he was just one of the best at manhandling offensive lineman. Help me think of more. 

• Like 1

Pat Williams was always a favorite of mine to watch. Him and Kevin Williams forming the "Williams Wall" was a treat. I always love guys that dominate the line of scrimmage and when you played against those guys on the interior you knew you were in for a dog fight all game long. 

• Like 2

Jay Ratliff.    He anchored like he was 350lbs even though he often weighed in just under 300lbs.   Even though he was at a weight disadvantage, his energy level stayed at a 10 all game long and he eventually wore down the interior O-linemen.   

• Like 2