Your top 5 pass rushers as of 2021

6 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

You do realize telling someone that has a bad opinion  or is wrong when its a list based on opinion is indeed a........ bad 

Opinion is subjective. There is usually no data to support or refute opinions.

Did a lasagna taste good, was a movie bad. There is no right or wrong answer.

When there is a number of performance indicators that demonstrate value or the quality of something, your opinion starts to lose the use of subjectivity.

If i made a top 5 qb list and listed

Goff

Carr

Tua

Daniel Jones

Wentz

Can i be free of criticism by saying it's my opinion?

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

What Miller did 8 years ago is irrelevant.

Your opinion was bad and now you are throwing a tantrum over someone's opinion on your opinion.

When your baseline is ignoring all advanced metrics and using a barometer of best seasons where someone had .5 more sacks or 1 more sack with completely different situations, which negates any variance in situation based on those advanced stats is just bad.

Especially when you are using historic data from years ago which is just not a good argument for your opinion.

You are free to your opinion and i am free to call it bad. Because it is. Move on.

What the did years ago is still better than what Joey did years ago, You just cant handle the fact that you dont make any sense when it comes to someones opinion and telling someone is wrong when its their opinion is probably the dumbest take ive ever heard on this forum.

This is far from a tantrum Im defending my opinion when someone came at me and said it was bad based on their opinion.

Than please give me advanced metrics of how Joey Bosa should be in my top 5 pass rushers and maybe my opinion will change. Teach me dont tell me im wrong or i have a bad opinion when you provide nothing to this thread or this argument.

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Opinion is subjective. There is usually no data to support or refute opinions.

Did a lasagna taste good, was a movie bad. There is no right or wrong answer.

When there is a number of performance indicators that demonstrate value or the quality of something, your opinion starts to lose the use of subjectivity.

If i made a top 5 qb list and listed

Goff

Carr

Tua

Daniel Jones

Wentz

Can i be free of criticism by saying it's my opinion?

People can criticize you yes but you in fact cant be wrong like youre implying people are because they dont have Joey Bosa in their top 5 because it is in fact your opinion.

You cant be wrong when it comes to your opinion thats what you arent understanding and thats the basis of your argument here is that people are wrong when theyt dont have said player in their list.

3 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

People can criticize you yes but you in fact cant be wrong like youre implying people are because they dont have Joey Bosa in their top 5 because it is in fact your opinion.

You cant be wrong when it comes to your opinion thats what you arent understanding and thats the basis of your argument here is that people are wrong when theyt dont have said player in their list.

Of course you can, when there are variables and qualifications to adding credibility to your opinion, you can in fact have a bad opinion. 

Right or wrong, i guess could depend on the premise of what your opinion is about.

6 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

People tell us that Harrison Smith and Dalvin Cook aren't anything special either so we're used to it. 

Cook is pretty much consensus top 3 RB.

Smith i think is consensus top 5 SS.

I think Hunter is in the convo for top 5.

To me top 4 is easy.

Myles, Joey, JJ and TJ.

Then 5 becomes a scramble. Chase, Hunter, Mack, Graham, Chubb, etc. (More guys have arguments here for the 5 spot)

Edited by Bearerofnews
  • Like 1

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Cook is pretty much consensus top 3 RB.

Smith i think is consensus top 5 SS.

I think Hunter is in the convo for top 5.

To me top 4 is easy.

Myles, Joey, JJ and TJ.

Then 5 becomes a scramble. Chase, Hunter, Mack, Graham, Chubb..

Got his list @mattyice0401 😉

• Like 2