NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Graham for less than $12 million a year is a solid deal. If he can ever become just mediocre inside the 3P line instead of all-time awful, then it becomes a good deal.

Lonzo shot 63% at the rim this year, Graham shot 44%...

Just now, NYRaider said:

Graham regressed last season, lol. His best year still wasn't very good. 

He just took less shots with Lamelo there. His regression was still similar to Lonzos best year lol.

Graham isnt a bad player, you haven’t watched much of him. We’ve all put our feet in our mouths before. Part of the game. 

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I can't still not like them? lol

They hardly cross my mind.

The fact that you know the name of the Pelicans like 5th most followed beat writer is odd man. They’re living in your head rent free. You won the ring, you won the trade. Time to let it go brotha.

48 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I don’t get the Graham hate. If the Pelicans suck we keep the pick. If the Pelicans are good, Graham is a part of the reason way and the Hornet get a mid to lateish first. 

Pelicans have no room for more rookies. They need guys who can contribute now. 

Aren't you a Boston fan?

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

The fact that you know the name of the Pelicans like 5th most followed beat writer is odd man. They’re living in your head rent free. You won the ring, you won the trade. Time to let it go brotha.

He was the main one doing what you described and someone recently brought him up recently in Lakers Twitter and I clicked on his Twitter and saw he blocked me on there even though I never followed him and have barely ever tweeted and definitely not at him lol. 

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

He just took less shots with Lamelo there. His regression was still similar to Lonzos best year lol.

Graham isnt a bad player, you haven’t watched much of him. We’ve all put our feet in our mouths before. Part of the game. 

Graham took 46 shots at the rim in 55 games this season. And had one of the worst DBPM for any point guard in the league last season.

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Was anyone else really going to offer Jarrett Allen 5 years, $100 mil?  Also didn't they just draft the best Center prospect in the draft?  What am I missing here. 

remember when people said the rockets were dumb for not keeping him after the harden trade?

4 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

What does that have to do with anything he just said? This is such a weird stance from you lmao 

Graham is a terrible defender that can't do anything offensively other than than shoot 3's. He has one year he flashed decent playmaking on one of the worst teams in the league. 

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

remember when people said the rockets were dumb for not keeping him after the harden trade?

I mean I like Jarrett Allen, he's solid.  But he's a role player not a star.  You don't pay role players $20 mil per season for 5 years.  

Edited by MKnight82
  • Like 1