NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

Don’t hate the Knicks deal for Kemba as much as I thought I would. 

He ain’t even close to where he was but the Knicks are very needy for a PG and maybe Kemba can bring back some of that Big East magic 

Edited by agarcia34

12 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Don’t hate the Knicks deal for Kemba as much as I thought I would. He ain’t even close to where he was but the Knicks are very needy for a PG and maybe Kemba can bring back some of that Big East magic 

Poor Dennis.

11 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I feel like a team with Whiteside caps itself at middle of the pack. I suppose Utah has the most talent he's ever played with before though so who knows. 

What is with these Whiteside takes? He's a backup C that's going to play 10-15 MPG. Saying he's the reason Utah tops out as a middle of the pack team is like saying Xavier Tillman is the reason Memphis only made the play-in last season.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

What is with these Whiteside takes? He's a backup C that's going to play 10-15 MPG. Saying he's the reason Utah tops out as a middle of the pack team is like saying Xavier Tillman is the reason Memphis only made the play-in last season.

They’re doomed. End of discussion

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Learn a new move. Wasn't talking about the Celtics and it has no bearing on what I said. 

If you think that the Jazz signing a 3rd string C to a min deal is them settling in the middle of the pack, I dunno what to tell you.

48 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Yet he thinks Boston is going to be good with Kris Dunn and Al Horford STARTING, child please. 

53 minutes ago, amac said:

They’re doomed. End of discussion

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Amount of Jazz slander is worthy of a misdemeanor, possibly a felony for a few of these boys. Assassination of character and for what? To trade Kemba Walker for Kris Dunn?

Edited by NYRaider