NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

Just now, Deadpulse said:

after all that ish I got for suggesting that I trusted Woj on a Lakers report? lol smh

Woj was wrong. Showing once again he has no credibility on the Lakers. 

Shams is the go-to for news on us and anything Klutch related.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I called in a few weeks ago and was dragged by @CWood21 lol

3 days ago....

On 7/26/2021 at 4:38 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

I still think Westbrook is firmly on the table for the Lakers. 

I have my gripes about it, but if it isn't costing you that much to pull off, then I could see it.

Sadly it did end up costing too much smh.

Lakers better have some good vets lining up to play with this trio. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

RIP Bron's chances of contending again.

As I said before I think it's a move that's so crazy it just might work. Like Dennis Rodman to the Bulls or Ron Artest to the Lakers. Obviously flawed players but might just be what the group needs to win. Russell has his issues but he is the stat padding king and will take a ton of pressure off LeBron having to carry the load during the regular season, which should allow him to be healthy going into the postseason. 

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

3 days ago....

Sadly it did end up costing too much smh.

Lakers better have some good vets lining up to play with this trio. 

So I call it 3 weeks ago and you repeat what I said 3 days ago, you really are my son.

Just now, NYRaider said:

As I said before I think it's a move that's so crazy it just might work. Like Dennis Rodman to the Bulls or Ron Artest to the Lakers. Obviously flawed players but might just be what the group needs to win. Russell has his issues but he is the stat padding king and will take a ton of pressure off LeBron having to carry the load during the regular season, which should allow him to be healthy going into the postseason. 

I see advantages to it. I just am disappointed in the compensation (mainly including the 22nd pick).