NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Breaking: Kyle Lowry breaks salary cap rules and signs a minimum wage deal with the Lakers. 

More breaking news! Lakers sign everyone and break roster rules cause every FA is waiting at the door to sign for pennies 

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

point proven. Yall make this so easy 

All I did was post what a reporter was saying from intel he had on what he's hearing about targets (mostly attainable vets) and you were acting like I was saying DeRozan, Lowry, Chris Paul, Mike Conley, John Collins and Lonzo ball signing for peanuts lmao.

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Sarcasm is difficult, but my first response to you was sarcasm....Got no issues with you man or what you posted, but I was just being sarcastic and a smart *** to you. 

Aight then I guess. 🤝

First one I could see as sarcasm, but second felt like thinly veiled hate lol.

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Matt Delvadova playoff stats with LeBron: 5.5 ppg, 1.4 rpg, 2.6 apg on 35%/30%/78% splits

Alex Caruso playoff stats with LeBron: 6.4 ppg, 1.4 rpg, 2.1 apg on 41%/28%/81% splits

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The Office No GIF

Guess who might be back for a third time? Yup, Dwight Howard is ready to return and play center. Jeff Green and Goran Dragic also are names to look out for.

Carmelo Anthony is interested, just waiting on a call from the Lakers when free agency opens Monday. 

The Lakers need shooting. One name that is coming up is Patty Mills. He can shoot the lights out and would be great off the bench. Wayne Ellington is another shooter who has interest in rejoining the Lakers. Trevor Ariza and Andre Iguodala are veteran wings who are candidates.

So, um..... what is going on in the bay? Why is Lacob like this? @agarcia34 @J-ALL-DAY

Steph signing that extension? Should he? What's Lacob's plan?

Trade deadline should be interesting.

They need to get more serious about putting Steph in the best position his remaining years.

If you would've told me a couple years ago Steph would leave I would've laughed.