Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Reminds me of your last game. Could be wrong, but these are just my thoughts. 

I’m going bcb today unless something drastic happens. I’m not pushing this in any direction that isn’t me. I haven’t voted you. 

i honestly dont know how you can equivocate my last game to this one. i'm a pretty open-minded individual

supply me one aspect of my play that you think is familiar from last game that isn't part of my normal mafia gameplay and ill overlook this.

but your post comes off heavily as trying to force reads.

I am not scum and I was honestly WAY more invested in last game than this one.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

i honestly dont know how you can equivocate my last game to this one. i'm a pretty open-minded individual

supply me one aspect of my play that you think is familiar from last game that isn't part of my normal mafia gameplay and ill overlook this.

but your post comes off heavily as trying to force reads.

I am not scum and I was honestly WAY more invested in last game than this one.

Well keep in mind I didn’t pay much attention last game, but from what I saw I thought you tended to lay low until the end. It’s nothing personal, these are just my reads. Some are good, most are bad. 

Just now, swoosh said:

Well keep in mind I didn’t pay much attention last game, but from what I saw I thought you tended to lay low until the end. It’s nothing personal, these are just my reads. Some are good, most are bad. 

I was way more active all the way through last game than this one lol

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

dont say crap like this either smh

you're a good player.

It’s just that either it’s like last game where I don’t put any effort in or it’s like this game where I put way too much effort in. I can’t find a balance and I don’t like wasting my weekends.

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

It’s just that either it’s like last game where I don’t put any effort in or it’s like this game where I put way too much effort in. I can’t find a balance and I don’t like wasting my weekends.

if you dont find enjoyment in in definitely don't play

if you do its not a waste.

this game has been frustrating for me too but ive put significantlyt less effort into it, yeah.

if you dont find enjoyment in in definitely don't play

if you do its not a waste.

this game has been frustrating for me too but ive put significantlyt less effort into it, yeah.

I find enjoyment when I just drink and post random stuff and reads. This game interested me the dreams and being able to chart it, which was fun but then I look back and am like what am I doing? My gf on multiple occasions this weekend has asked what the hell I’m typing lol

Anyway, didn’t mean to derail this thread. 

whatever you choose youre definitely playing undertale mafia when it drops... eventually

absolutely

with that, I’m going to watch season 2 of outer banks. john b, baby. here come the swoosh votes. 

• Like 1