Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Ha. I don't have discord.

I do like the "defensive approach" line here. I made a statement. You and Matts jumped right in, and your approach seemed almost... coordinated. I pointed out how suspicious it all was. (And that, using your logic: because I'm not scum, Matts certainly is, making your approach all the more interesting.)

You proceeded to respond with 17 posts in roughly 1 hour. Defensive?

(You are good at this, though... there is no doubt. If both you and Matts survive the day, enjoy those well-earned bragging rights and the corresponding victory lap.)

You are going to use my post numbers as an argument now? Haha have you been paying attention when I’m the only one here just posting to myself? I’m town and you know it. You’ve put up a good fight I would have liked to see you from the start not take over for scum Hockey.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

You are going to use my post numbers as an argument now? Haha have you been paying attention when I’m the only one here just posting to myself? I’m town and you know it. You’ve put up a good fight I would have liked to see you from the start not take over for scum Hockey.

Let me ask: why did you want to vote Hockey in the first place?

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Let me ask: why did you want to vote Hockey in the first place?

I claimed a couple times I caught him as scum D1 (I wanted to check responses from various individuals by doing this) He never acknowledged it. He avoided it. Being in BDL in the past with Hockey and just overall mafia with him in the past I have a good read on him. I armed him with the gun two or three games ago as I knew he was town and he ended up winning mvp. Now that no kill was made and he was “punished” and then replaced. Scum always request a replacement over a mod kill as it would significantly hurt their numbers with the mod kill. I know my instincts are correct once again on him. I don’t feel as strongly about Matts but he would be my number 2 because of the situation involving the lack of kill.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I claimed a couple times I caught him as scum D1 (I wanted to check responses from various individuals by doing this) He never acknowledged it. He avoided it. Being in BDL in the past with Hockey and just overall mafia with him in the past I have a good read on him. I armed him with the gun two or three games ago as I knew he was town and he ended up winning mvp. Now that no kill was made and he was “punished” and then replaced. Scum always request a replacement over a mod kill as it would significantly hurt their numbers with the mod kill. I know my instincts are correct once again on him. I don’t feel as strongly about Matts but he would be my number 2 because of the situation involving the lack of kill.

In other words: the part in bold is the only element that's relevant to this (some D1 nonsense based on a lack of responses from an inactive owner), and everything else is fluff to extend your argument and attempt to add legitimacy.

Guys... it can't be more clear. The coordination between Scoundrel and the other "inactive" owner to suddenly become active and vote together, and to do so in a manner that protects Matts.

I'm not even sure how this game ends, nor do I know how many town/scum exist. But, if you let both Scoundrel and Matts walk away from their mistake here without consequence, you'll have surely earned the loss.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

In other words: the part in bold is the only element that's relevant to this (some D1 nonsense based on a lack of responses from an inactive owner), and everything else is fluff to extend your argument and attempt to add legitimacy.

Guys... it can't be more clear. The coordination between Scoundrel and the other "inactive" owner to suddenly become active and vote together, and to do so in a manner that protects Matts.

I'm not even sure how this game ends, nor do I know how many town/scum exist. But, if you let both Scoundrel and Matts walk away from their mistake here without consequence, you'll have surely earned the loss.

Lol

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

No matter what I said here your scum self would have tried to find a way to weasel around it and make my reasonings insignificant. I applaud your attempts. You were just waiting not with an open mind at all. Lmao

15 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

No matter what I said here your scum self would have tried to find a way to weasel around it and make my reasonings insignificant. I applaud your attempts. You were just waiting not with an open mind at all. Lmao

Of course, and a good point, although not the point at all.

My deconstruction of your reasonings was expected, and therefore irrelevant. It isn't my counter, but your reasonings themselves, that must hold weight: you failed to provide anything of substance, and have been pushing for him regardless. Based on all of the information available, this isn't something that a true town would do: they would've been fighting for one of the clear scum targets.

All you had to do today was post and accuse Matts of being scum, based on the exact same rationale, then told him to remain inactive until later today, allowing the conversation to shift back to Bcb/Swoosh. This would've kept you out of the conversation, and you likely would've fallen short of getting enough votes against Matts anyway, allowing you to jump on the vote with someone else as 9 PM drew closer. Your coordinated effort to go after me should put both of you in the crosshairs. (Should.)

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Of course, and a good point, although not the point at all.

My deconstruction of your reasonings was expected, and therefore irrelevant. It isn't my counter, but your reasonings themselves, that must hold weight: you failed to provide anything of substance, and have been pushing for him regardless. Based on all of the information available, this isn't something that a true town would do: they would've been fighting for one of the clear scum targets.

All you had to do today was post and accuse Matts of being scum, based on the exact same rationale, then told him to remain inactive until later today, allowing the conversation to shift back to Bcb/Swoosh. This would've kept you out of the conversation, and you likely would've fallen short of getting enough votes against Matts anyway, allowing you to jump on the vote with someone else as 9 PM drew closer. Your coordinated effort to go after me should put both of you in the crosshairs. (Should.)

I didn’t coordinate anything. I was voting for hockey this phase before you replaced him. Hockey has been a clear scum target for me from day 1 and the no night kill combined with a punishment solidified it for me. So as town if he is a clear scum target in my eyes am I not doing the right thing? You don’t have to agree with my reasonings for it but he is clear scum to me. And telling me how town would do something? You’re new to this correct? You’re getting some good coaching in discord. I’m going to go lay down now. My vote isn’t moving off you. I know I got this one right. Hopefully for your scum teams sake and for you, you can convince the other town to vote me. Have a good day. TL

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Hockey has been a clear scum target for me from day 1 and the no night kill combined with a punishment solidified it for me.

Ahh, yes... the punishments. There were two, correct?

There were two participants that failed to vote (Hockey and Matts), and two punishments levied. The first punishment, against Hockey, was replacement... yet Matts is still here.

What was the second punishment? No kill last night. And who was that punishment levied against? After all, Matts was not replaced.

Think about it, wolfpack.

3 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Interesting. But you didn't express that opinion. You said:

"TL

Scum mad they didn’t get a hit cus Hockey went inactive and so he is replaced... tale as old as time"

No mention of a 50/50 here, and Matts was right around the corner to concur.

You want to prove that you're town? Vote Matts. I'll vote him too. You won't do that, though, because you're both scum.

Welcome

For future reference....this is a vote of yourself. Might not matter in this game much (assuming you voted again) but some game types that might be a key aspect 

• Like 1