Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Sure, because that wasn't used as his punishment. From the OP:

"Failure to vote in ANY day will result in a to-be-determined night penalty. It may be a loss of night role, it may be a host decided disadvantage. Do NOT make me use this."

That would seem to imply that he received a different punishment. And the scum were denied a kill last night...

You claimed hockey’s punishment was him being replaced which in fact it wasn’t. I also don’t believe Matts was told he would be replaced if he missed a vote again since that’s not why Hockey was repacked. The rules do say modkilled not replaced. Not like Matts to miss a vote though so I’m a bit torn on this.

@The Orca you following? Thoughts?

Just now, Scoundrel said:

You claimed hockey’s punishment was him being replaced which in fact it wasn’t. I also don’t believe Matts was told he would be replaced if he missed a vote again since that’s not why Hockey was repacked. The rules do say modkilled not replaced. Not like Matts to miss a vote though so I’m a bit torn on this.

You think Matts was lying about Tk telling him he would be replaced if he missed another vote? Why would Matts lie about that?

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Sure, because that wasn't used as his punishment. From the OP:

"Failure to vote in ANY day will result in a to-be-determined night penalty. It may be a loss of night role, it may be a host decided disadvantage. Do NOT make me use this."

That would seem to imply that he received a different punishment. And the scum were denied a kill last night...

What was the punishment you received then. You have the right to ask TK if you don’t know what it is. Especially since you weren’t the one who committed he infraction you should know the penalty against you.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Catch me up

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You think Matts was lying about Tk telling him he would be replaced if he missed another vote? Why would Matts lie about that?

To put heat on you and back that scum requested a replacement for Hockey. Which was a theory I threw out at the time. 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

What was the punishment you received then. You have the right to ask TK if you don’t know what it is. Especially since you weren’t the one who committed he infraction you should know the penalty against you.

From a hosting standpoint...punishment could be loss of night move if you have one. If you dont nothing happens. That's what I've done but I just state it in the rules that if you dont vote you are modblocked that night 

Will vary greatly from host to host though 

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

What do you think about all this?

Well hockey basically wasn't around besides day three from what I can see. Day three there were two night kills which leads me to believe he has a high probability of being serial killer or scum has two kills which seems much