Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Welcome

For future reference....this is a vote of yourself. Might not matter in this game much (assuming you voted again) but some game types that might be a key aspect 

Ah. Fantastic to know, thanks.

Here are the lingering issues, at least in the eyes of a new guy:

1. Was an inactivity punishment handed out last night? (Two participants, Hockey/TL and Matts, failed to vote yesterday.)
2. Is bcb a legitimate dreamer?

2 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Ahh, yes... the punishments. There were two, correct?

There were two participants that failed to vote (Hockey and Matts), and two punishments levied. The first punishment, against Hockey, was replacement... yet Matts is still here.

What was the second punishment? No kill last night. And who was that punishment levied against? After all, Matts was not replaced.

Think about it, wolfpack.

If this is true that it was part of his punishment and he did not ask to be replaced then yes it would be Matts.

@Tk3 I think it’s pretty fair and transparent to let us know if Hockey requested to be replaced or not. 

The wife and I are going out for an unusually nice dinner tonight, so I'll throw this vote summary here.

If we are to conclude that no one being killed last night was an inactivity punishment, it locks either Matts or Hockey/TL as scum. Hockey was punished: he was removed. Matts, apparently, was not... he's still here. Hockey's town punishment was replacement. Matts' scum punishment was no night kill.

There were some very interesting comments made on pages 86-89 by @bcb1213 and @swoosh, and they both had suspicions about Matts.

Now, think about Scoundrel's approach today. I make a comment, and, in a clearly coordinated series of events, he puts the heat onto me for that same "inactivity" reason, with Matts immediately following suit. Scoundrel knows how it looks for Matts, so he quickly tries to divert onto me. They got excited, and they overplayed their hand.

The last lingering issue is if bcb is a legitimate dreamer. If he is, that means he'll most likely be their night target. So, I say we let them make that decision. If he's not legitimate, he'll still be here tomorrow.

The vote tonight has to be between Scoundrel and Matts, as both are clearly scum. I'll go with whichever that the group decides, but it has to be one of those two.

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

The wife and I are going out for an unusually nice dinner tonight, so I'll throw this vote summary here.

If we are to conclude that no one being killed last night was an inactivity punishment, it locks either Matts or Hockey/TL as scum. Hockey was punished: he was removed. Matts, apparently, was not... he's still here. Hockey's town punishment was replacement. Matts' scum punishment was no night kill.

There were some very interesting comments made on pages 86-89 by @bcb1213 and @swoosh, and they both had suspicions about Matts.

Now, think about Scoundrel's approach today. I make a comment, and, in a clearly coordinated series of events, he puts the heat onto me for that same "inactivity" reason, with Matts immediately following suit. Scoundrel knows how it looks for Matts, so he quickly tries to divert onto me. They got excited, and they overplayed their hand.

The last lingering issue is if bcb is a legitimate dreamer. If he is, that means he'll most likely be their night target. So, I say we let them make that decision. If he's not legitimate, he'll still be here tomorrow.

The vote tonight has to be between Scoundrel and Matts, as both are clearly scum. I'll go with whichever that the group decides, but it has to be one of those two.

Im not scum but keep going. I don’t over play hands or coordinate it’s not my game play. I just go with my instincts which can often be wrong but I go with them. I’m impulsive in general and sometimes that works out for me. I’m transparent and honest. You are new so you don’t know. But that’s okay. You’ll learn eventually little buddy.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Im not scum but keep going. I don’t over play hands or coordinate it’s not my game play. I just go with my instincts which can often be wrong but I go with them. I’m impulsive in general and sometimes that works out for me. I’m transparent and honest. You are new so you don’t know. But that’s okay. You’ll learn eventually little buddy.

If this is 100% true, you should be ready and willing to vote Matts. So, lets do it. Prove your innocence and vote Matts. I'll vote Matts as well.

Both swoosh and bcb had questions about Matts pages ago, so they should be ready and willing to jump on board as well.

Follow me, Scoundrel: Matts4313. Prove it.

You keep ignoring that my heat was already on Hockey before you replaced him. Because it fits your scum narrative for me to have some coordination with matts. If Hockey’s punishment was indeed replacement it is 100% Matts. But you didn’t mention that until later. Why was that not a first point made? Because scum chat had to come up with it and help you. 

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If this is 100% true, you should be ready and willing to vote Matts. So, lets do it. Prove your innocence and vote Matts. I'll vote Matts as well.

Both swoosh and bcb had questions about Matts pages ago, so they should be ready and willing to jump on board as well.

Follow me, Scoundrel: Matts4313. Prove it.

If TK confirms for me that the punishment was replacement because replacements should be transparent many times they are asked for in thread or the host let’s the game know a player requested it then I will go Matts 100%. The fact this point of the replacement as Punishment was not made until much later gives me pause.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

If TK confirms for me that the punishment was replacement because replacements should be transparent many times they are asked for in thread or the host let’s the game know a player requested it then I will go Matts 100%. The fact this point of the replacement as Punishment was not made until much later gives me pause.

Good. Lets see if you are a man of your word.

Matts own words from today:

"My PM said I would be replaced if I missed another vote, so I am sure scum was told that as well."

That's Matts admitting that Tk stated replacement is a punishment for missing a vote.

Now, your turn. Vote Matts.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Good. Lets see if you are a man of your word.

Matts own words from today:

"My PM said I would be replaced if I missed another vote, so I am sure scum was told that as well."

That's Matts admitting that Tk stated replacement is a punishment for missing a vote.

Now, your turn. Vote Matts.

What did I just tell you? I want TK to confirm for me.