Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I know swoosh seemed rather burnt out yesterday, but I wish there was a bit more participation here. Easy for me to say - I have a few days off - but, still... would love to work through some of this stuff with some of the remaining players.

Aren’t you glad I brought mafia to your attention?

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

For sure. Quite the exercise. I've been on this site for well over 10 years, and have never gotten involved. (I still don't fully understand it, so I'm lacking strategy, but it's interesting nonetheless.)

Have you played mafia anywhere before?

Just now, The Orca said:

Have you played mafia anywhere before?

Nope. Didn't know it existed.

That being said, I did watch/read every page of this one as it was happening. When Josh declared that he was a doctor, I was fooled... I would've switched my vote off him as well. I was torn on Malf.

29 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

If this is true that it was part of his punishment and he did not ask to be replaced then yes it would be Matts.

@Tk3 I think it’s pretty fair and transparent to let us know if Hockey requested to be replaced or not. 

I'm trying to interfere as little as possible, but I agree that my original post regarding the replacement was ambiguous and this question is fair. Hockey requested to be replaced, and was granted as soon as I found someone who agreed

As far as punishments go, it was in accordance to the rules as posted and what I've said in thread.

• Like 2

Just now, Tk3 said:

I'm trying to interfere as little as possible, but I agree that my original post regarding the replacement was ambiguous and this question is fair. Hockey requested to be replaced, and was granted as soon as I found someone who agreed

As far as punishments go, it was in accordance to the rules as posted and what I've said in thread.

Thank you sir

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Important answer. Thank you.