Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I agree completely. That's where I am right now. And I'm not scum.

New guy question: it's day 5. Doesn't this only last 7 days? And can't town only win if all of the scum are defeated?

It will last until either all scum are dead = Town Win

There are the same amount of scum left as town= Scum win

• Like 1

The other thing also is if Matts was in fact told he would be replaced next punishment then it’s likely that TK doesn’t want to Mod Kill him because he’s scum and that drastically hurts their numbers. As the rules state clearly and Tk said he was following them that the second punishment is death. So he is either lying about the replacement (since it’s verified replacement was not a punishment for Hockey) or TK is lightening up the rules to not ruin his game on a technicality of having to mod kill scum.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Where we at 

Making some fantasy baseball trades 😎

But yeah. I still can't get past Bcb. If he is telling the truth though, that he is town (results seem like an insane dream (screwed up) that might be why there were 3 odd night- 2 real dreams and 1 crazy, Matts fits given his thread play, lack of vote yesterday, "potential" punishment, and what he has done today 

• Like 1

Something tells me bcb is being truthful and there's something weird going on with the dreams, which I don't know why bcb is so quick to dismiss that possibility. If I was scummates, I would've have gone after Josh. Don't overthink this. 

I agree this is probably lylo. I'll throw out a gut read right here - MM7. 

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Something tells me bcb is being truthful and there's something weird going on with the dreams, which I don't know why bcb is so quick to dismiss that possibility. If I was scummates, I would've have gone after Josh. Don't overthink this. 

I agree this is probably lylo. I'll throw out a gut read right here - MM7. 

You gonna ignore that there were two punishments last night and therefore no kill and just go with a shot in the dark instead?

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

You gonna ignore that there were two punishments last night and therefore no kill and just go with a shot in the dark instead?

Well let's not act like I'm locked in here with the MM7 vote here. But I'm slowly skimming through the posts since last night and I've yet to hear one person suggest it could've been a strategic decision. Needs to be considered. If it was strategic, this is indeed lylo.