2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, indifference said:

keon ellis would be a good pick at 35

or Cole Swider 

both would be good fits for the lakers. Would not shock me if LAL buys another pick.

lakere have been solid in the draft, think they drafted jordan clarkson around that range. 

Would love Ellis there, he's exactly what they need.  Also would love Travion Williams.  IMO a stud.  Swider is definitely a possibility as I think they worked him out twice now.

Just now, Flatlyner said:

Would love Ellis there, he's exactly what they need.  Also would love Travion Williams.  IMO a stud.  Swider is definitely a possibility as I think they worked him out twice now.

Yup, they got him in twice. I think there’s great chance they land either one of them tonight. Ellis would help them on the perimeter right now with his locks.

Guessing Spurs use their 2nd on one of Procida or Kamagate.

At #9, I feel like they are gonna make another reach pick and take Jalen Williams or Dieng.

Not sure what happens with Dejounte now. Would have been nice to get Ivey in exchange for him.

Edited by Jeezla

7 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

If he can consistently do this, it’s a wrap.  No doubt it’s the biggest area of his game he needs to work on. 

I just don't see it ever happening. He just looks so damn awkward dribbling the ball lol