bucsfan et          
hokiehigh no vote jason nacho squire Dome  
raves Josh Matts no vote TL TL ET
Jason raves nacho        
squire josh Matts pickle hokie    

Tk3 josh Matts pickle hokie hokie ET

Lmao no voting on day 5 what an *** hole

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I didn't read 75% of the thread, even on some things I quoted. Things happen. I told you all which would have been the for sure town characters. You all should have known from that 

Kristen Bell Idk GIF by Team Coco

for not reading 75% of the thread, you certainly read enough to convince yourself that nacho was spinning lies for the first 150-175 pages

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Good game, all.

For the record - I read my PM as soon as I got it.

Time to take a long (maybe even permanent) break from Mafia. It's fun, but there are elements of the game I'm just not a fan of anymore.

I figured you might've but I'm not a fan of even that being wifomable.

if you were lying about it you were definitely scum and if you were telling the truth, there's no way you could ever be cleared and thus being scum is always a possibility.

best to autolynch anyone who claims this in the future tbh.

I was saying in deadchat.. this weirdly felt more like survivor/big brother than mafia for a while

There was a seriously split game there with TK/Nacho/Squire/Swoosh on one side.. Pickle/Orca/TL/Hokie on the other.. then some floaters in the middle

Can't recall the last game I played that was evenly "sided" in such a way

On 8/15/2021 at 10:29 AM, Scoundrel said:

Take accountability. I didn’t push you to do anything you scum 

On 8/15/2021 at 10:37 AM, Scoundrel said:

So Hokie blames Nacho for leading him to a vote and TL blames me for his vote “remaining” on Squire. Lmao

On 8/15/2021 at 10:38 AM, Scoundrel said:

Every vote I’ve made is my choice regardless of the outcome. 

@jasonwbantle, @HokieHigh, @TL-TwoWinsAway

These posts right here are something you need to consider.   It is good to listen to what players are saying about another player.  listen to the case they are making.    BUT once you type a players name and decide to bold it as your vote, that is all YOUR responsibility.    The incessant blaming of someone else for where your vote ended is not good

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

for not reading 75% of the thread, you certainly read enough to convince yourself that nacho was spinning lies for the first 150-175 pages

It was cause he did some of the exact things he did in Criminal minds mafia. Just spinning the topic elsewhere from what I said. I think pages 100-about 150 i was pretty active

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I was responsible for 1 town death. Next game ill just no lynch then lol

well, its a good think you didn't hold more sway over town

you can say "only responsible for 1 town death", but you TRIED to be responsible for several more, and I'm not even sure you EVER had a vote on scum, ever, let alone at the end of night

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Time to take a long (maybe even permanent) break from Mafia.

Is this more or less serious than the previous 18 times you’ve said this? Because you’re starting to scare me.

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It's fun, but there are elements of the game I'm just not a fan of anymore.

You mean losing?

Nbc GIF by Superstore

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@TL-TwoWinsAway I hope you play in more games moving forward. I saw a lot of growth from you in this game. Even if you did give me a heart attack on the final day lol

To add to this @TL-TwoWinsAway you handled me pressuring you well. I felt like I was making a strong case but you kept calm and moved on and didn’t get hung up on it and that convinced me you were town.

Remember that when you’re scum.  

oh and @Raves gets to keep his “if I’m scum you’ll know” defense as town. Still batting 1.000 there 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

Just like to pat myself on the back and point out I nailed all 4 scum by D2: Josh, ET, Pickle, and Orca. 

I had no hard evidence (invests or that nature) on ET btw. Thought about faking an invest but felt kinda cheap. 

Town, I'm glad ya'll pulled that out at the end. Not pretty, but a win is a win. @TL-TwoWinsAway probably a humbling game for you, but your intensity and effort is fun to watch, especially considering what mafia has seemingly turned into with a good amount of inactives in every game. You're a natural, but my one piece of advice would be to not to tunnel so much. I know it's hard. I'm not an expert by any means. And you pulled it out in the end which is all that matters. Well done. 

Edited by swoosh
  • Like 4