Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

16 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

You got Josh out of sheer luck, and when pickle should have been lynched you let off of him. Get off of your high horse, you were a primary driver in the decision to kill me.

i was dead by the time you got voted out?? how was I the driver in that??

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

D2,4,5 were ouchies

BUt that is somewhat to be expected.   That is the point.  Town will have a higher chance of voting town just on pure numbers.  there were 12 town this game of 16.  if you were town, you were 11/15 chance of voting town D1

Just now, The Orca said:

Why did you vote me out I'm curious? It made sense for town, I needed to go to clear up the suspects better

Were you playing straight as town at that point?

Figured you would keep me around cause I wasn't going to lynch you due to the claim 

After the ET vote, I thought the ratio was 3-2-1 with you and Pickle being scum (or 4-1-1, with one of you being scum)

I thought about flipping against town and voting them, but if the ratio was 4-1-1, it actually might have been a huge problem for me, so I didn't do it. And if the ratio was 3-2-1 and I voted with scum, the ratio would become 2-2-1 and I was at risk of being the final hit if you two didn't want to share victory

From the Hokie town flip and on, I really really kept considering changing my allegiences, but ultimately waited until scum had no choice but to keep me alive... which obviously didn't work out because Pickle chose to hit with emotion instead of logic

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dome said:

The final night was a great reminder of why there’s no reason to vote until you’re sure, specifically when there are so few players remaining. It’s the one time you shouldn’t really use your vote as a way to push or gambit or as a way show your current leaning.

Couldve gone real bad.

@swoosh

Just now, squire12 said:

BUt that is somewhat to be expected.   That is the point.  Town will have a higher chance of voting town just on pure numbers.  there were 12 town this game of 16.  if you were town, you were 11/15 chance of voting town D1

Yep to be expected for sure, but it does sound like Josh was a good lynch D1. Id say a little more than luck for some that voted him. Swoosh was pretty spot on on his reads early as well (except for me). If you have a strong eye for variances, and analyzing thread play you can be pretty good, even early in the game, but you are still more likley than not to miss at that stage. People shouldn't be down cause they lynch town early and they shouldn't punish people for missing early (Except Nacho, punish him for every miss he leads 🤣)

40 minutes ago, Raves said:

As soon as I made it clear I was a protector, I was hoping that scum didn't have the role block ability so that I wouldn't be double tapped and killed off like that.

I was itching to put that double move in to win.  Oh so close 🤣

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I agree, but if you've arrived on your decision, then might as well put the vote in and end it. Clearly these guys hadn't arrived at a decision yet. 

And that was the last time I'll ever avoid following my gut. Reasoning is overrated. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

yeah i meant moreso why ET80 didn't claim it

*Shrug*

I think I had a plan of something about an investigation if I make it to (x) day, but clearly didn't think it through.