Back to the Bay- Raiders vs 49ers #3 preseason game

Humble_Beast

Positives 

-Arnette looks like he understands the defense so he's playing fast and confident

-Robertson also looks much more confident at outside corner so he's playing without thinking

-Tanner muse when he's playing SLB

-#19 &#16 look good out there too bad they're not gonna make the team

-Trey Ragas look like if he had played with starting offense of line he would've had a lot more yards

-Gerald McCoy looks like he still has that quick get off(which was really what I was looking for). he also look like a starter should look like going up against second and third strings

-Gillispe looks to have progressively gotten better from the first preseason game to now

Negatives

-Gerald McCoy doesn't look like he's in shape in terms of stamina and consistency

-Tanner muse when he's not playing SLB

-They got dogged as a team 

-The offensive line out there was horrendous outside of 67 and 65

-Nevin Lawson seems to have gotten worse(I hope Nate Hobbs doesn't get hurt this season or we might be screwed at that position)

-Deablo looked like he he missed the whole off-season program came back two weeks ago and played in his first game today

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Positives 

-Arnette looks like he understands the defense so he's playing fast and confident

-Robertson also looks much more confident at outside corner so he's playing without thinking

-Trey Ragas look like if he had played with starting offense of line he would've had a lot more yards

-Gerald McCoy looks like he still has that quick get off

-Gillispe looks to have progressively gotten better from the first preseason game to now

Negatives

-Gerald McCoy doesn't look like he's in shape in terms of stamina and consistency

-Nevin Lawson seems to have gotten worse(I hope Nate Hobbs doesn't get hurt this season or we might be screwed at that position)

-Deablo looked like he he missed the whole off-season program came back two weeks ago and played in his first game today

#78 Niles Scott NT had a couple of nice plays, hopefully can sneak him on to the practice squad. #33 Teamer as well. 

42 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Positives 

-Gerald McCoy looks like he still has that quick get off(which was really what I was looking for). he also look like a starter should look like going up against second and third strings

Negatives

You must have looked at a different game then everyone else...seems like everyone but you is in agreement that Muse  sucks.. but not you

3 minutes ago, lester said:

You must have looked at a different game then everyone else...seems like everyone but you is in agreement that Muse  sucks.. but not you

When the highlights come out show me the plays that you thought he sucked and then we talk about each play and where he was lined up.

Saying blanket statements like “everybody else thought..” doesn’t actually prove anything lol

Edited by Jeremy408

9 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

When the highlights come out show me the plays that you thought he sucked and then we talk about each play and where he was lined up.

Saying blanket statements like “everybody else thought..” doesn’t actually prove anything 20 yard to 

Instead how about you just rewatch the game and just focus on him ...

12 minutes ago, lester said:

Instead how about you just rewatch the game and just focus on him ...

I did lol And came to the conclusion but That I wrote in the notes I gave but he did well as an SLB but didn’t look good at any of the other linebacker positions(there are three different linebacker positions with three different responsibilities that require three different skillsets in case you didn’t know. Here are what they’re called: SLB ILB & WLB)

Edited by Jeremy408