SURVIVOR POOL 16 - DannyB WINS!!

Woz

On 10/12/2021 at 10:22 AM, HashtagFTW said:

@Wozis this usually how it goes? First 5’ish weeks, everybody still standing has close to the same weekly picks before it starts branching out and getting interesting? 

As far as I can recall, this year has been much more "bunchy" than in years past. However, with the bye weeks spinning up and injuries starting to pile up, I suspect it's going to start to separate.

On 10/13/2021 at 6:14 PM, Dolphins1984 said:

Previous Teams - 49ers, Packers, Broncos, Texans, Vikings

Week 6 - Kansas City Chiefs

Nothing quite like editing your post with picks to eliminate yourself ... except trying to randomly assign yourself some picks and enter the competition starting in week 6.

• Like 1

I don't pick games involving Washington, even when I know they're going to get destroyed.
I cannot pick the Rams as that was my week 1 pick. Also cannot Cleveland (week 2) or Denver (week 3).
I don't generally pick divisional games so I'm skipping on the Packers, and I'm still not sure what to think of Tennessee so I'll wait and hold on Buffalo.

Good lord ... this week sucks so very much.

Realistically, there are only two moderately sane picks remaining: Pittsburgh over Seattle (Geno Smith running the show? That's a good "get right" game for the Steelers) or Indianapolis over Houston.

oh god, no

no no no nonononono ...

what are you thinking?!?!

giphy.gif

Week 6: Miami Dolphins over Jacksonville Jaguars.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SpawnOfWoz said:

Also, I’m going to the Washington game as a Chiefs fan in a Mahomes jersey and I’m betting on Washington losing. I have a small feeling, I’m going to get pitchforked

There's a reason I never pick games involving Washington ...

You should be alright.

I think.

3 hours ago, Woz said:

I don't pick games involving Washington, even when I know they're going to get destroyed.
I cannot pick the Rams as that was my week 1 pick. Also cannot Cleveland (week 2) or Denver (week 3).
I don't generally pick divisional games so I'm skipping on the Packers, and I'm still not sure what to think of Tennessee so I'll wait and hold on Buffalo.

Good lord ... this week sucks so very much.

Realistically, there are only two moderately sane picks remaining: Pittsburgh over Seattle (Geno Smith running the show? That's a good "get right" game for the Steelers) or Indianapolis over Houston.

oh god, no

no no no nonononono ...

what are you thinking?!?!

giphy.gif

Week 6: Miami Dolphins over Jacksonville Jaguars.

I dont hate it. Strongly considered Miami, bet against Jacksonville already. Picking Indy seems obvious but I feel like there is a set up for a letdown. Plus it feels so public like its the pick that will eliminate half the field

man.. I'm a notorious "but I'll need that team later" kind of person with these things.

The Rams are the smart pick. But there are still 13 more weeks, and I think I'll need them later. I've really been using teams on the margin all season, and I'll do it one more time. I can't believe I'm picking a 1-4 team, but here we go

Week 6 pick: Indianapolis Colts