SURVIVOR POOL 16 - DannyB WINS!!

Woz

Oh wow. This is very exciting! I'm surprised and pleased! I can feel it coming on, there's no stopping it, I gotta dance...

aerobics-80s.gif

Thanks for all the ridiculously hard work you put into this every year @Woz!

I'm happy to continue the championship legacy of Packers fans for this thing.

'Til next year, cheers!

• Like 2

On 12/1/2021 at 9:04 AM, ReggieCamp said:

You're not alone there. I literally had a post written to change my pick to the Pats but decided to keep the Texans. Typing that last sentence out makes it seem extra dumb lol.

Thanks for running this, Woz.

Definitely not alone.  I actually had Chicago typed out, but changed it to Philly remembering Dalton was playing in a national game

9 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Congrats @DannyB on your win, thanks @Woz for hosting again.

I was eliminated week 1 by picking Tennessee over Arizona. None of the 4 remaining contestants picked Tenn this season and one was even a Tenn fan. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Of course, two of the last seven picked Tennessee, including the @Nabbs4u who was in the lead in the tiebreaker, the week before. Both died when the Titans inexplicably coughed up a hairball to the Texans.

29 minutes ago, Woz said:

Of course, two of the last seven picked Tennessee, including the @Nabbs4u who was in the lead in the tiebreaker, the week before. Both died when the Titans inexplicably coughed up a hairball to the Texans.

Yeah, furthest I've ever been in this contest, wasn't a pleasant way to go out. lol 🤷‍♂️🙈