Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

I made it to a 3-player lylo as vanilla town in my first game.

I voted for scum in lylo and started celebrating because I misunderstood the rules and thought he’d been lynched and town won.

The other townie in the game thought that I was scum gloating, because town wouldn’t have been as sure as I was. 

So he switches his vote and votes for me, then the scum player votes for me too, so that’s game over and I’m lynched in lylo.

And somehow I got blamed for the loss lol, the vanilla 1st time player who voted for scum in lylo takes that L on the chin 

I jailed The Orca headed towards endgame, and with the help of @TheKillerNacho as the Sheriff, we won newbie mafia. I then proceeded to go on about an 11 game buffoonery roll, losing games in lylo left and right, while tunneling on @Matts4313 and @SwAg in basically every game I played, until Death Note 1.0, where I went toe to toe with town @Forge and went all in on SwAg being town, losing us the game once again in lylo. I was then policy lynched for about the next 5 games, and then decided to at least not completely suck as bad as I had up to that point. That's worked about 75% of the time since...but never underestimate that 25% crash and burn factor.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I jailed The Orca headed towards endgame, and with the help of @TheKillerNacho as the Sheriff, we won newbie mafia. I then proceeded to go on about an 11 game buffoonery roll, losing games in lylo left and right, while tunneling on @Matts4313 and @SwAg in basically every game I played, until Death Note 1.0, where I went toe to toe with town @Forge and went all in on SwAg being town, losing us the game once again in lylo. I was then policy lynched for about the next 5 games, and then decided to at least not completely suck as bad as I had up to that point. That's worked about 75% of the time since...but never underestimate that 25% crash and burn factor.

TL;DR

5lepbn.jpg

• Like 1