Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

49 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Hypothetically, if I was mafia(and I'm not) and had the ability to kill people, Pickle Rick would have been my first target.

@Dome let's be honest, if you're going to push Skywind on this post, you'd be pushing 90+% of the thread here at some given point. That's not exactly narrowing it down.

I'm being told on Twitter that Jimmy G's int rate isn't bad because it's similar to that of Joe Montana and Steve Young. 

Sometimes...the interwebz is a wonderful place where you can hear goats singing Taylor Swift. 

And sometimes its a very dark and scary place where people are unable to grasp the concept of evolution in football and how the game has changed and why comparison of statistics over era doesn't always necessarily work.  

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Dome let's be honest, if you're going to push Skywind on this post, you'd be pushing 90+% of the thread here at some given point. That's not exactly narrowing it down.

1) It’s not just that post. That’s the post I thought was trolling tho.

2) 90% of the thread aren’t 1st time players, that’s the difference. 

3) Didn’t you like the post(s) I made about skywind earlier?

@Daniel

It was the joke vote by skywind early on D1 that triggered Jason. I brought it up a few times and got likes on those posts, but not much attention.

I don’t recall ever seeing that from a 1st time player before and it felt coached or like he was more comfortable than he should’ve been. 

The post about pickle did feel like trolling, especially coming from a 1st time player.

Just now, Dome said:

1) It’s not just that post. That’s the post I thought was trolling tho.

Him liking a few others I thought were also giveaways

Just now, Dome said:

2) 90% of the thread aren’t 1st time players, that’s the difference. 

3) Didn’t you like the post(s) I made about skywind earlier?

Yes, and I agree(d) with you. I was trying to make a joke. :( 

On 8/28/2021 at 2:31 AM, Malfatron said:

Characters

1 @Scoundrel

2 @Matts4313

3 @MWil23

4 @bcb1213

5 @Dome

6 @TL-TwoWinsAway

7 @HokieHigh

8 @Daniel

9 @Forge

10 @Daboyle

11 @SwAg

12 @squire12

13 jasonwbantle - Town - Butterscotch Horseman-  Strongman Finder

14 @The Orca

15 Pickle Rick - ana spanakopita - town - vanilla

16 @11sanchez11

17 @skywindO2

Okay, so who would make that joke about Pickle, excluding Sanchez, Dome, and Scoundrel (for the sake of omission/argument).

It almost sounds like something Matts would say.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also, I'm reluctant to believe that Orca is scum with a N1 mafia hit on Pickle Rick. 

Bcb, blue and myself all wanted malf hit n1 last game with the unblockable and untraceable hit.  Sanchez controlled the hit, so it was TL.   Not saying your logic is bad, but it depends on the setup of scum roles

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Okay, so who would make that joke about Pickle, excluding Sanchez, Dome, and Scoundrel (for the sake of omission/argument).

It almost sounds like something Matts would say.

I’m not suggesting someone told him to say it.

34 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm being told on Twitter that Jimmy G's int rate isn't bad because it's similar to that of Joe Montana and Steve Young. 

Sometimes...the interwebz is a wonderful place where you can hear goats singing Taylor Swift. 

And sometimes its a very dark and scary place where people are unable to grasp the concept of evolution in football and how the game has changed and why comparison of statistics over era doesn't always necessarily work.  

Tell me more about the goats and taylor swift. @Scoundrel has me intrigued. 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:
30 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also, I'm reluctant to believe that Orca is scum with a N1 mafia hit on Pickle Rick. 

What if I was godfather, PGO variant, not in the chat 

Hence the term "reluctant" above. I COULD see a situation where you/your faction would hit Pickle, but I'm reluctant as of now (D2) to explore that as a possibility in light of other (better) options on the table.