CFB Week 1 Game Thread

ramssuperbowl99

5 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Even if the arm is technically going forward I hate incomplete calls that aren’t intended pass attempts 

I'm just baffled as to why you don't get nailed for intentional grounding. You either fumbled or threw the ball straight into the ground in the pocket with no receiver in the area. 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm just baffled as to why you don't get nailed for intentional grounding. You either fumbled or threw the ball straight into the ground in the pocket with no receiver in the area. 

That wouldn’t been funny had they been able to challenge IG then the ball moves 10 yards back from the spot and it’s a 60 yard FG.

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Milton didn't look like he's lost a step at all.

If he's still dat dude I maintain my first round grade on him.

I'd probably take a mid to late round flier on him but we have to see how his knee holds up over the course of the season. He wasn't even FSU's starter tonight. 

6 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Milton didn't look like he's lost a step at all.

If he's still dat dude I maintain my first round grade on him.

At 5'11" (maybe) with that leg, you might be the only one who feels that way lol. If he's their starter, I'm going you watch every FSU game that I can though for him and his mom's reactions.

Edit: Guess I should've read the very next comment lol. Y'all crazy

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

12 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'd probably take a mid to late round flier on him but we have to see how his knee holds up over the course of the season. He wasn't even FSU's starter tonight. 

8 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

At 5'11" (maybe) with that leg, you might be the only one who feels that way lol. If he's their starter, I'm going you watch every FSU game that I can though for him and his mom's reactions.

Edit: Guess I should've read the very next comment lol. Y'all crazy

He obviously will never be drafted now, but IF his leg is 100% and he gets a feel for trusting it again, he's that kind of player. But he won't be drafted no team will take him even if he balls out.

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

He obviously will never be drafted now, but IF his leg is 100% and he gets a feel for trusting it again, he's that kind of player. But he won't be drafted no team will take him even if he balls out.

If he balls out, I could see a late round flyer taken on him. I'm not sure he's got the job right now but I'd be lying if I said I researched else FSU is planning on doing. My guess is they haven't disclosed that info anyway. 

Not sure if Manziel's failures will help him either since they kinda mimic each other IMO. 

19 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

The Raiders throw away mid round picks yearly, I'd take him in the 7th as Peterman's potential replacement as QB3 with a Heisman like season. We drafted DJ Hayden #12 overall a year after his heart literally exploded at practice.