Around The League Discussion

TitanLegend

52 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

That dudes heart isn't in it. You can tell by his body language on the field. He seems to be always looking to point the finger at someone else. Honestly just seems like a baby to me. He doesn't handle adversity like a pro. Go play boring baseball.

I can get behind the first part, the second, how dare you.

• Like 1

May be repetitive but man, I’m still not over a game that happened 3 weeks ago. Today should be the big day for us…. Smh. Don’t really care about the game tonight, just watching for betting purposes and the halftime show. Should be the best halftime show in some time. Glad they finally did something different than the generic pop stars.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

May be repetitive but man, I’m still not over a game that happened 3 weeks ago. Today should be the big day for us…. Smh. Don’t really care about the game tonight, just watching for betting purposes and the halftime show. Should be the best halftime show in some time. Glad they finally did something different than the generic pop stars.

Same not over it 

I’m rooting for the Rams as they are the last hope for Titans fans that them trading for Stafford gives JRob at least the thought of trying to trade Tannehill after June 1st 

I know I know it’s not happening it’s too hard and all that good stuff but just hoping something makes them try and get better at QB

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yea man. I am hurting. This really, really sucks. Reading your comment made it rush over me again.

Halftime is gonna be incredible.

I hope the king absolutely destroys the league next year.

I think we are going to do something to get over the top. I think we are close. I don't know what it is. But I am going to stay positive because of the leaders we have.