Around The League Discussion

TitanLegend

17 minutes ago, 615finest said:

It’s tough to think that there isn’t something really wrong if a team with a young QB in a make or break year with real limited talent at WR is actively trying to get rid of a second year WR that actually flashed when healthy.

I mean, I’d take him, sure lol. 

I don't think we would be a team that has the draft capital to offer. If I was someone like the Falcons I would be willing to spend more than what I could spend as the Titans. Use one of their seconds on Toney and the other one to draft Pickens or something would drastically improve their skill position players and they could save their first for someone like Sauce or Stingley.

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

So...just talking about Non Titans.

Baltimore? who are you throwing too?
Green Bay? No WR again?

Yeah, we're not the only ones up that creek.

Kinda makes me want to just grab Christian Watson with 35 and force another run at the position.

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

So...just talking about Non Titans.

Baltimore? who are you throwing too?
Green Bay? No WR again?

Baltimore has Bateman, Andrews and obviously Lamar’s legs. Not great, but probably survivable given their offensive style.

No idea what the Packers are doing. No idea why Rodgers wanted to go back there if they were trading Adams and no idea why they wanted Rodgers back if they didn’t want to give him weapons.

Get told every year how the Ravens "kill' the draft, but I went and really looked at their draft and it's not that spectacular from a total view. He gets a good player about once a year....but....

2015: Zadarius Smith is the best one and Darren Waller who they let go.  Neither with team.
2016: Ronnie Stanley and Matt Judon.  Judon is gone.
2017: Humphrey, Browser, Wormley.  Good draft.
2018:  Lamar Jackson, Hurst, Orlando Brown,  Andrews,   Great draft. Only Jackson and Andrews remain.  Got a few other role players that have gone to other teams to contribute.  Again Great draft.
2019: Nothing. Jaylon Ferguson is ok. Hollywood Brown traded. Boykins released.
2020: Dobbins, Queen.  Both look to be NFL players.  Ok.
2021: Bateman had an ok year for a rookie. Oweh had 5 sacks. TBD.

1 great draft, a good one and rest decent to busts. 

To be praised  like they cracked the draft code is foolish. 
Get at least, one starter and one good player from a draft I think should be the goal. Just shows how hard it is to draft.