Week 1 GDT: Cleveland vs. The politically incorrect team from Kansas City

MWil23

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Chiefs. Did you forget that it's Week 1? They're 1-20-1 in Week 1 since the return.
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? Our head coach is an absolute salt and pepper FOX.

16 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

shooot you think that I think Akron is a nice city? Nooooope. Plus I havent lived there in a loooong time--for good reason.

Side note:

Crime Rate National Rank

Canton- 19th

Cincinatti- 33rd

Akron- 82nd

Columbus- Not in top 100

feeling-dangerous-baker-mayfield.gif

I’m probably worth 40-50 spots on that list myself, so that tracks.

raw

11 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

I've lived all over Ohio so I can take offense at all these takes.

Please continue.

Me too and I havent said a single thing geographically false ha!

Im speaking from experience having lived in Akron/Canton, Cleveland, Columbus, Bowling Green/Toledo, summertime in Sandusky and about 300 visits to Cinci because of family. Im pretty confident I know what each one of these have to offer considering Ive lived/stayed in nearly every city in this state at some point in my life sans Youngstown/Dayton

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Me too and I havent said a single thing geographically false.

Im speaking from experience having lived in Akron/Canton, Cleveland, Columbus, Bowling Green/Toledo, summertime in Sandusky and about 300 visits to Cinci because of family. Im pretty confident I know what each one of these have to offer considering Ive lived/stayed in nearly every city in this state at some point in my life sans Youngstown/Dayton

Other than Ohio not being in the Midwest of course….

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@ramssuperbowl99 tagging you in here to help with a geography debate that we're currently having. I'd love for you to weigh in as a fellow Midwesterner, but as you can see from the above map, we are actually not in the Midwest and you are actually in the North or something.

Pennsylvania is not in the Midwest. PSU is in the midwestern part of the B1G. Those statements are not contradictory, but I don't know how.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s from the Canadian Riviera.

Can't say I approve of this nonsense.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Also my wife grew up in St Clairsville OH, in the Ohio Valley, which is basically WV. I hereby also include the Valley as part of West Virginia. Except my wife.

The Ohio valley is more of a mix between Pittsburgh and Ohio than anything West Virginian. You have to head south in WV for about an hour and a half to start getting the real WV. 3 hours south and you are full blown WV with the southern accents and all that good stuff.

• Like 2