Week 8: Raiders @ Bills

big_palooka

Just awful... went from a top 5 offense to not being able to move the ball at all... and bottom of the barrel... I've been for giving Downing time... but our offense went from top 5!!...  to where were at and the only thing that's changed in it is our OC... I think of when the Ravens fired Cam Cameron to save their season... and eventually make a run for the playoffs and win the Super Bowl.. not saying that will happen but atleast possibly make a playoff push... I get that him and CARR are tight but you gotta wonder would he be given this much leash elsewhere... a hiring mistake is a hiring mistake... no way around it

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

Anybody still think Miami is going to be an easy victory?

Nope.  The travel is an issue* and the matchup doesn't really favor us.  We've made other anemic offenses look more than competent and our offense tends to beat itself.

*(Unless the team is staying on the East Coast...?)

13 minutes ago, 808sinfour4time said:

Nope.  The travel is an issue* and the matchup doesn't really favor us.  We've made other anemic offenses look more than competent and our offense tends to beat itself.

*(Unless the team is staying on the East Coast...?)

They're flying straight to Florida from NY.

On 10/30/2017 at 1:22 PM, NightTrainLane said:

Oh...and our starting HB.

And our TE.

And our LT (missed all offseason) and RT.

And our QBs and Wrs health.

You think these are legit reasons for how bad offense has played. All teams go through injuries amd have some turnover. Do you also think protest had something to do with it. Thats a popular one on social media. 

22 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

You think these are legit reasons for how bad offense has played. All teams go through injuries amd have some turnover. Do you also think protest had something to do with it. Thats a popular one on social media. 

Yes, I think Lynch being more comfortable running behind zone sets even tho this line is a power beast is a legit reason.

Yes, I think Penn missing the whole preparation time for this would hurt the line.

Yes, I think the health of out skill players and QB have something to  do with it.

Yes, I think Cook learning to work with Carr and get in rhythm is a factor.

If you think those things are meaningless that's fine too. It's my opinion. I didn't say they are equal to the new rookie OC struggling (which I predicted). I was listing things that changed. PERIOD.

Archived