The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Neither. I'm going The Orca because it's pretty clear that he made up the dream invest to me unless @rackcs wants to claim friendly other.

Matt is trolling with Raves, Raves isn't scum.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@The Orca @rackcs time for full claims, results, character, roles, the works. It's one of you two today.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

@squire12 @SwAg @Dome @The Orca @MWil23

I have town reads on yall. What do you think of the fact that Raves is still alive?

Followup, on a scale of 9 to 10, how likely is it that Hokie is a scumdumpster?

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

N1: Player B says he's going to visit Jason, comes home safely.
N2: Player B says he's going to visit Daniel, comes home safely.
N2. Player B says he's going to visit Swoosh, does not come home. :( 

There's a lot of explanation for that, and I don't believe swoosh is guilty of anything. Only sharing the information that I do have. 

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Not necessarily. Different scum factions have no reason to help each other. He could be another scum faction gaining cred by outting his rivals.

1 hour ago, jasonwbantle said:

Racks and orca need to claim

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

This also would explain the potential for both Orca and Rack to be Town if Swoosh isn't aligned with Isaac.

@swoosh you're clearly not Bible aligned. What's your alignment?

finally-its-friday-dog-puppy-jumping.gif

Still need me to claim, probably shouldn't, then again Saturday is the Gators and 2 Jays games so I probably should 

Either way thanks for thinking im scum and that I made up the dream invest, your continued support is greatly appreciated 

Lmao Laughter GIF

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Still need me to claim, probably shouldn't, then again Saturday is the Gators and 2 Jays games so I probably should 

Either way thanks for thinking im scum and that I made up the dream invest, your continued support is greatly appreciated 

I don't think that there's anything wrong with a character claim at this point, and I know that there are still multiple scum left, so we are heading close to a game solve situation going forward.

24 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I just realized I misread one of my new abilities and uhh... we have a situation. 

18 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Player B is not happy with me, or any of us for that matter. He's going to try to kill me tomorrow night, and he won't stop there until everyone of us is dead. 

So, how is Player B not happy if he's dead, and how does this fit into your ability/control of him then?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, how is Player B not happy if he's dead, and how does this fit into your ability/control of him then?

BCB showed us that being dead doesn't always mean that you're dead in this game. As long as I'm alive, Player B is a threat. I no longer have control of him now that I'm tainted. Apparently swindling someone out of their inheritance has consequences. 

As far as I can tell, the options are lynch before today ends, then Player B can't come back to hurt any of us. However, I am isaac-aligned and we lose the opportunity to lynch scum or other non-isaac-aligned person. Alternatively, curing the taint may resolve this? 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@skywindO2 explain to me how that's the case since Player B's autopsy was posted and there's nothing in there about that.

I guess it's technically not Player B but a new instance of Esau attached to my new role/character. The previous Player B was also Esau, attached to me pre-taint role/character.

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

BCB showed us that being dead doesn't always mean that you're dead in this game. As long as I'm alive, Player B is a threat. I no longer have control of him now that I'm tainted. Apparently swindling someone out of their inheritance has consequences. 

As far as I can tell, the options are lynch before today ends, then Player B can't come back to hurt any of us. However, I am isaac-aligned and we lose the opportunity to lynch scum or other non-isaac-aligned person. Alternatively, curing the taint may resolve this? 

Is Player B an equal opportunity killer/wildcard, or just trying to hunt down anyone aligned with Isaac?