The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

which logic should i have used against you to get a better read?

Better logic clearly would’ve been advisable.

I start off by making sure people aren’t getting too distracted by Player B. I spent some time voting for swag, spent some time “pushing” TL, spend some time pushing Jason and when I finally vote for him you to “dome is taking the easy way”

that just don’t make no sense. It’s bad logic to cast shade on me and back it up by saying I’m taking the easy way when 1) I could be taking it easier than I am and 2) my last two town games I took the easy way.

so I don’t think you really think I’m scum. either that or you’re falling victim to what I warned you about  

Edited by Dome

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I know we're still 4 hours away, but lawdy that vote is spread out

Everyone be on notice, wherever this vote lines up, in the next days I'm voting for ppl who don't condense to viable vote options

If scum reads this and consolidates, then what.

Just now, Dome said:

Better logic clearly would’ve been advisable.

I start off by making sure people aren’t getting too distracted by Player B. I spent some time voting for swag, spent some time pushing TL, spend some time pushing Jason and when I finally vote for him you to “dome is taking the easy way”

that just don’t make no sense. It’s bad logic to cast shade on me and back it up by saying I’m taking the easy way when 1) I could be taking it easier than I am and 2) my last two town games I took the easy way.

so I don’t think you really think I’m scum. either that or you’re falling victim to what I warned you about  

You are completely missing my posts where i didnt even focus on your jason vote at all.

My primary logic was that it doesnt seem like you are having fun in a townie way. It feels like you are trying to establish your town cred right off the bat instead of playing loose

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

You are completely missing my posts where i didnt even focus on your jason vote at all.

My primary logic was that it doesnt seem like you are having fun in a townie way. It feels like you are trying to establish your town cred right off the bat instead of playing loose

You have seen me play heavy pro town thread games as town and scum. Why is this one giving you scum read?

I would figure people realize i was using the cult claim to guage @HokieHigh and get a read on him in a similar manner to last game.  I've basically confessed like 5 times or more that it ain't true.  

@jasonwbantle i even told you to take what @The Orca and @MWil23 were explaining to you and apply it to my posts.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I know we're still 4 hours away, but lawdy that vote is spread out

Everyone be on notice, wherever this vote lines up, in the next days I'm voting for ppl who don't condense to viable vote options

I would like to see a good amt of people on the leading vote getter bc of the census

hokie, B, and me will keep you posted on todays d1 target

• Like 1

VC

bcb1213 - 3 - Daniel, The Orca, skywindO2

Daniel - 3 - Malfatron, Player B, HokieHigh

Matts4313 - 2 - Tk3, Dome

HokieHigh - 2 - rackcs, Forge

Raves - 2 - Matts4313, jasonwbantle

squire12 - 2 - gopherwrestler, Pickle Rick

gopherwrestler - 1 - squire12

Tk3 - 1 - Swag

Player B - 1 - bcb1213