The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

While we wait.  

Good or bad draft?

QB: LJ
WR: Chris Godwin
WR: Mike Evans
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: Darrell Henderson Jr.
TE: Kyle Pitts
Flex: Myles Gaskin
Def: KC/Buffalo
K: Butker/Carlson
Bench: Chase Edmonds/Marquise Brown/Laviska Shenault Jr/OJ Howard/Tua

Not great imo. Defense, Kicker, and maybe WR are your strongest positions imo.

LJ with his RBs and WRs hurt scares me, your top two WRs are on the same team, Cook can't stay healthy, Henderson is a dark horse candidate, Pitts is purely potential and won't have Julio to draw coverage away, and Gaskin has potential. I think Shenault may surprise this year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not great imo. Defense, Kicker, and maybe WR are your strongest positions imo.

LJ with his RBs and WRs hurt scares me, your top two WRs are on the same team, Cook can't stay healthy, Henderson is a dark horse candidate, Pitts is purely potential and won't have Julio to draw coverage away, and Gaskin has potential. I think Shenault may surprise this year.

I wanted Mahomes but some turd took him like 4th overall then all the other RB's i wanted went in a row.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

F for two kickers and two defenses

Sort of looks like you had 4 picks in the rounds 4/5 turnaround instead of a 2/3 and then a 4/5

I'm assuming you did Cook, then reached on Evans and Lamar in the 2/3 and then took Godwin/Pitts in the 4/5?

I feel like with picks 18/23 or 19/22 you could have gotten a much better WR

Just now, Tk3 said:

Sort of looks like you had 4 picks in the rounds 4/5 turnaround instead of a 2/3 and then a 4/5

I'm assuming you did Cook, then reached on Evans and Lamar in the 2/3 and then took Godwin/Pitts in the 4/5?

to be clear - the F was a joke based on the kickers/defense

the other criticism probably makes it slightly below avg imo, but for all I know the Bucs offense goes wild and supports both WRs

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I like to get 2 kickers bc everyone around that time are equal so it blocks others who want a good kicker. Same with D.  

You don't like Godwin/Evans? Thats 2 top 10 WR imo (if and i stress if they can stay healthy)

I like to get 2 kickers bc everyone around that time are equal so it blocks others who want a good kicker. Same with D.  

You don't like Godwin/Evans? Thats 2 top 10 WR imo (if and i stress if they can stay healthy)

Dumb - very dumb. Kickers are a dime a dozen. Unless you have 25 team league 

and town wr same team is idiotic. Spread it out so you can root for one target per QB

the problem is its hard to get them to both get good numbers in the same week - or at least that's my perception

and if you're going to do that, you might as well draft their QB and go boom or bust with your stack