The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

7 hours ago, Dome said:

I think the decision to a claim Indy was last second… the way he interacted with me was like a guy who wanted to avoid the lynch.

The way he claimed (said he met his wincon and didn’t care if we voted for him) was like a guy who didn’t want to get lynched again. 

However it’s really rough to know if his teammates were OK bussing him because he would survive and liked his backup indy-claim-vote-stolen plan, or because wanted to save his ability for as long as possible.

I think this is the answer here. He did something similar two games ago, with some line about "You can vote me, but bad things will happen if you kill me overnight" or something. Voting him allowed him to try and flip someone, and he flipped MWil. He wouldn't have been able to do anything had he been killed overnight.

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:
1 hour ago, SwAg said:

No one will appreciate my references.

I called myself reason earlier, and now MWil and Mwil 2 are around, to be the voice of reason.

No one gets me.

Wait. Am I MWil or Mwil 2?

SwAg really knows how to drive that knife into my chest. At least he has the decency to look me in the eyes when he does it, unlike some of you back stabbers.

• Like 1

This is the first time that Nacho tagged KSJ specifically in thread, and then he did it every other time thereafter until he voted with ~4 minutes left in the day. Notice, until that point, the VC had him as a viable candidate, then there was a BCB/SwAg rush.

10 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Placeholder vote so TKN doesn't tag me a bunch

no lynch

So, if he doesn't come back and rectify this, I'd look heavily on him, and as a result, I'm going to see if the real wagon was to avoid a KSJ vote toward end of day as opposed to BCB trying to protect SwAg, as it's hard to decipher in "real time" what was going on, as it all happened within the last 4 minutes or so.

• Like 1