The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Here's my claim:

Last night, I used my move (Whore of Babylon) on Raves and Pickle. That move reroutes all players targeting Raves and Pickle to the other, instead. So, scum tried to kill Raves and instead killed Pickle. I was off on my Pickle read, but right on Raves.

So, scum clearly tried to kill Raves and instead killed Pickle.

@Raves @rackcs @swoosh @The Orca @Malfatron @squire12 @SwAg @jasonwbantle

Also, on the Rack portion, I've been scum enough with Rack to know that he always advocates for killing SwAg immediately in any capacity. So, unless his scum team really talked him out of it, I'd lean towards Rack not being scum, given he could have justified a SwAg vote...unless for whatever reason, SwAg is scum, in which case that would make sense. 

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Here's my claim:

Last night, I used my move (Whore of Babylon) on Raves and Pickle. That move reroutes all players targeting Raves and Pickle to the other, instead. So, scum tried to kill Raves and instead killed Pickle. I was off on my Pickle read, but right on Raves.

So, scum clearly tried to kill Raves and instead killed Pickle.

@gopherwrestler I'm a bit confused on your comment towards me in light of Raves claiming protector and reconciling it with the events of last night.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Malfatron why did you go from trusting me more than swag to putting me at the top of your scum list and swag on the town list?

talk to me, pal.

squire saw swag go nowhere/himself last night so theres that

its mostly gut feelings there. but my list is in no order, really.

its mostly process of elimination from those i think are town because of what they claimed/softed/posted

If my choosing to not explain the matts votes to Jason yesterday is sus, can we at least take a moment to laugh at the fact that he just jumped in without waiting for anyone to explain? I didn't think it was possible to audibly gasp at an FF thread but that all changed yesterday. 

Edited by skywindO2
added "to Jason"

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

squire saw swag go nowhere/himself last night so theres that

its mostly gut feelings there. but my list is in no order, really.

its mostly process of elimination from those i think are town because of what they claimed/softed/posted

I was a 2-shot commuter, out of moves now 

12 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Major regret in reading the last 20 pages of Jason jasoning up the place. However, I have reason to believe that both him and daniel are isaac-aligned. But I can't say for certain without a better understanding of mafia mechanics. 

Gotcha

do you think jason and daniel are aligned together then?

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

If my choosing to not explain the matts votes to Jason yesterday is sus, can we at least take a moment to laugh at the fact that he just jumped in without waiting for anyone to explain? I didn't think it was possible to audibly gasp at an FF thread but that all changed yesterday. 

It's only sus in the fact that you felt the need to explain yourself.  That's typically something scum would try to do, but it seems like you're new so could just be that too.

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

He said I claimed stuff that I never said and he won’t back down nor will he post what I said to prove himself right lol.

he’s simply a more abrasive version of the type of personality we’ve seen (and still see) here before.

we used to have a phrase for it, we’ve stopped using it cause it’s mean but Jason doesn’t seem to be bothered by that kind of stuff so I’ll say it again (not regularly) 

Dumb or scum.

• Like 1