The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

4 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

There are two QBs taken after him that have done quite well….

A Bengals fan talking trash is MEMEWORTHY, especially considering Herbert>>>>>>>>Burrow and it's not close if we're just cherry picking one year or so.

Burrow will not. Guaranteed 

Will not what? Play 16 games

julie sigh GIF by GIPHY CAM

They don’t have the browns receiving corps either 

LOL, the irony.

Me giving tangible evidence isn't making an excuse, but you somehow thinking that your Top 5 pick, a dynamic WR entering his 2nd year, and Boyd somehow being infinitely worse shows just how delusional you are.

3 hours ago, swoosh said:

mwil

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the Chargers have a somewhat weak offensive line? And I assume they're running a new system with their new staff? That's largely my point as it was for Baker 2 years ago when he had his massive Year 2 regression. I'm not saying it will happen or is likely, but those are 2-3 surefire ways to push a QB in that direction if an organization isn't careful.

44 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yeah I was just making a mockery of you saying you caught him day 1 when he survived the whole game and won is all 

hokie was not caught, by you or by anyone 

@HokieHighi won’t let this dude slander you 

Hokie was caught by me that is an unquestionable fact.  Just cause he had the ability to silence, stop, and kill me doesn't negate that I had him caught.  If I was an investigator he would have been red lettered d2.  Living until the end does not reflect whether you were caught or not bc there are 100 different factors that go into living as scum.  

It was a great move by him to kill me n1, he got ahead of it while town ignored the glaring red alerts when I died.  

• Like 1