The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

VC

bcb1213 - 4 - Daniel, Malfatron, Player B, The Orca

jasonwbantle - 3 - [Raves], TL2, Dome

Tk3 - 3 - Swag, HokieHigh, skywindO2

Raves - 2 - Matts4313, jasonwbantle

HokieHigh - 2 - Tk3, rackcs

Player B - 1 - bcb1213

Swag - 1 - JoshstraDaymus

kingseanjohn - 1 - swoosh

TL2 - 1 - MWil23

gopherwrestler - 1 - squire12

squire12 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Yet to vote: Forge, Pickle Rick, kingseanjohn

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Mafia never changes

You did tag me. I was catching up, took a break to actually do my job and now I finished my catch up.

I didn’t tag you until after your timely pop-in that followed my mentioning of how you hadn’t posted anything.

So for the purpose of drawing attention to the fact that you were totally inactive until I mentioned you (without tagging you), my claim that I didn’t tag you is correct.

so did you see me mention your name and that’s why you started your read up, or was the timing coincidental? 

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

I didn’t tag you until after your timely pop-in that followed my mentioning of how you hadn’t posted anything.

So for the purpose of drawing attention to the fact that you were totally inactive until I mentioned you (without tagging you), my claim that I didn’t tag you is correct.

so did you see me mention your name and that’s why you started your read up, or was the timing coincidental? 

I didn't get home until last night and so I didn't start catching up from the beginning this morning. I was liking posts and catching up, got the little pop up that you tagged me so I looked at that post and liked it. Then went back to catching up.