The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Not just Dome but also TK3...and actually I did the reverse. See, now they CAN'T recruit me because that link to that post would make the 3 way connection WAY too strong...so I've in fact done the exact opposite, because I'm a mastermind or something else not true.

If you think I won’t convert anyone I want to on nothing but a whim without remotely considering the ramifications, maybe Jason is right about you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

No hate/ matts said his role told him you are scum. So if you flip town, he’s next. With brackets Locked in. Just like in among us. One of you must be scum or he’s playing like an idiot.

He also said that it might've been a magic 8 ball.  He's obviously joking around.  You take thigns way too literally... would you like to play some poker for money?

• Like 1

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

No hate/ matts said his role told him you are scum. So if you flip town, he’s next. With brackets Locked in. Just like in among us. One of you must be scum or he’s playing like an idiot.

oh that would never happen. It would kind of be like roleblocking the same person 3 nights on a row even though multiple hits happened each night

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

What’s my claim? I’m evil crying issac aligned town. Has anyone else been this specific?

You said that your avatar was your character and he's clearly one of the worst people in human history and therefore almost certainly a pretty powerful guy, so...