Week 1 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

I don't bet at all, but that one stands out to me. The Lions roster is really void of talent. Their first round pick is really struggling at RT. This is not the team you want to struggle on the offensive line against. 

Agree. I wouldn't be surprised to see the niner win 49-3, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose 20-19. I don't know what to think of them just yet.

Rotoworld -

-  Dolphins TE Adam Shaheen (reserve/COVID-19) has been ruled out for Week 1 against the Patriots. Shaheen was placed on the Covid list due to a positive test. As an unvaccinated player, he'll miss a minimum of 10 days and be sidelined for the season opener. With Shaheen out and Cethan Carter (knee) questionable, Mike Gesicki should see more snaps in base sets.

-  Dolphins placed LT Austin Jackson on the reserve/COVID-19 list. Jackson will miss at least the next two days if vaccinated. An unvaccinated timeline would keep him out 5-10 days depending on if he's symptomatic or a close contact. That puts Jackson, Miami's starting left tackle, in danger of missing Week 1. Greg Little or Liam Eichenberg will draw the start if Jackson doesn't get cleared

31 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Just get a feeling this is the year the wheels fall off for Brady. Just a hunch and some year it's going to happen, why not this year. 

Doesn’t look like he’s lost anything, so far.  At 44, Brady is just slightly younger than me and I hurt when I get out of bed in the morning.  He’s a freak.

29 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Doesn’t look like he’s lost anything, so far.  At 44, Brady is just slightly younger than me and I hurt when I get out of bed in the morning.  He’s a freak.

Less than 1/2 in a 17 game season. Father Time is undefeated and Brady will succumb to it eventually.