Miami over New England (H)
Denver over New York Giants (H)
Los Angeles Rams (H) over Chicago
Las Vegas Raiders (H) over Baltimore 

Week 1 record:  10-6
Season record:   10-6

Edited by Leader

2 hours ago, Isherwood said:

I don't know about the full slate of games yet, but I'm seriously thinking about taking McCarthy's Cowboys +7.5, am I nuts? 7.5 is a lot of points...

Cowboys just lost Martin, Dak is still an unknown with that shoulder problem and the game is in TB. I expect the Bucs to win by at least 10 and it could get real ugly.

5 hours ago, Jaire_Island said:

I took a Single Game Parley of We winning and Saints scoring 14+..

Saints have critical injuries and although conditions are not favorable to us, we will pull it I Believe..

Could be interesting as we have a new DC and AR and other starters haven't played a real game in like nine months....IF Kamara can run like Minnesota did to us last year and Winston can get hot, could be a long day for us....

Why is everyone so high on Seattle? Their defense is NOT what it used to be and their depth is sketchy at best. They're going to be a run first team with inconsistent IOL so as long as you stone Lockett at the LOS and blanket Metcalf their receiving options become limited and Russell Wilson has to run for his life yet again. They play in quite possibly the toughest division in the NFC if not the entire league, and their secondary has major holes in it outside of Jamal Adams. Unless Indy's offense is so inept that they can't score points, I can't see how Seattle beats Indy. Jacksonville will win as will the Chargers as well IMO.

Edited by Joe

PFT -   The Dolphins could be without a pair of key offensive players for their season opener against the Patriots. The team announced on Monday morning that left tackle Austin Jackson and tight end Adam Shaheen have been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list. It’s currently unclear whether the players have tested positive or are a close contact of someone who has

33 minutes ago, Leader said:

PFT -   The Dolphins could be without a pair of key offensive players for their season opener against the Patriots. The team announced on Monday morning that left tackle Austin Jackson and tight end Adam Shaheen have been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list. It’s currently unclear whether the players have tested positive or are a close contact of someone who has

Aren't the new rules that close contact only gets a player sidelined if they are not vaccinated? So either, they aren't vaccinated or they are COVID positive. 

16 hours ago, Old Guy said:

The 49ers -7.5 seems like the lock of the week to me. 

I wouldn't bet on the niners -7.5 on the road. They're too much of an unknown, still. Lotta hype over them. I know 2020 was a throwaway year, but still - definitely not close to confident to put any money on them.

Then again, I never bet early in the season. There's no data, so it's pure gambling. I prefer to wait for evidence/data to see if there's any good arbitrage opportunity.

16 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I wouldn't bet on the niners -7.5 on the road. They're too much of an unknown, still. Lotta hype over them. I know 2020 was a throwaway year, but still - definitely not close to confident to put any money on them.

Then again, I never bet early in the season. There's no data, so it's pure gambling. I prefer to wait for evidence/data to see if there's any good arbitrage opportunity.

I don't bet at all, but that one stands out to me. The Lions roster is really void of talent. Their first round pick is really struggling at RT. This is not the team you want to struggle on the offensive line against. 

• Like 1