GDT 9/13/21 Week 1: 0-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-0 Las Vegas Raiders

DreamKid

OL was bad. Receivers and TE's dropped passes all night. Lamar was inaccurate and lost 2 fumbles. Defense was atrocious and the pass rush of course was invisible.

It's week 1, so things can and will likely change, but holy crap what a demoralizing way to start the season. Even the Greg Roman playcalling was awful tonight in crucial situations.

I still despise Greg Roman. I firmly believe he hates running the football. Williams had 6 carries for like 60 yards going early in the second. He touches the rock 3 more times after that. I hate this man so much, lol. Hates off to the Raiders. Clearly, they wanted it more.

Vinnie Cerrato was finally correct.

8 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

All I could think about was Orlando Brown for most of this game. 

At least Orlando Brown stunk it up for the Chiefs yesterday.

the gaffe wasn’t necessarily trading Brown (he wanted out). The Gaffe was thinking Villaneuve was a valid replacement.

this was a deep tackle draft and we really could have used a dice roll on one 

2 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

I still despise Greg Roman. I firmly believe he hates running the football. Williams had 6 carries for like 60 yards going early in the second. He touches the rock 3 more times after that. I hate this man so much, lol. Hates off to the Raiders. Clearly, they wanted it more.

Vinnie Cerrato was finally correct.

Not only that, but every time we ran in the 2nd half it was right at Crosby and AV, and it ALWAYS ended up with AV's guy shedding and making the play.

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

At least Orlando Brown stunk it up for the Chiefs yesterday.

the gaffe wasn’t necessarily trading Brown (he wanted out). The Gaffe was thinking Villaneuve was a valid replacement.

this was a deep tackle draft and we really could have used a dice roll on one 

Yeah, I think we all got fooled thinking that move would play out. AV is done.

• Like 2