Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay. I’m sorry if that’s going to be that way then @Dome please find a replacement for me. I’m of course fine with not insulting someone but pretending like he doesn’t exist just isn’t in the cards for me. He signed up for this game 

I think @bucsfan333 would agree that taking about him in the context of game solving and his character is fine, but other comments outside of the bounds of the game are not. Correct?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Okay. I’m sorry if that’s going to be that way then @Dome please find a replacement for me. I’m of course fine with not insulting someone but pretending like he doesn’t exist just isn’t in the cards for me. He signed up for this game 

I'm pretty sure we can talk about him and people who voted him and interacted with him, etc.

Just don't be disrespectful or gloating etc.   Just keep it game related and I'm sure we are fine 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I think @bucsfan333 would agree that taking about him in the context of game solving and his character is fine, but other comments outside of the bounds of the game are not. Correct?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I'm pretty sure we can talk about him and people who voted him and interacted with him, etc.

Just don't be disrespectful or gloating etc.   Just keep it game related and I'm sure we are fine 

This

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

See everyone, we did the game a favor. He was going to die anyway, so we saved someone else as the odds would have it, or something else that I should pretend to care about in regards to the game itself.

Anyway, I'd just like to point out that SwAg is playing by the rules.

See SwAg I’ve got your back (just as obnoxious as that nfl commercial)

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Updated threat levels 

(Very Dark Orange)

(Light Orange)

gopherwrestler

Raves

squire12

MWil23

SwAg

(Yellow)

Matts4313

Daniel

bcb1213

kingseanjohn

JoshstraDaymus

The Orca

(Light Green)

carl_sjunior

Forge

TheKillerNacho

Whicker

jasonwbantle

rackcs

(Medium Green)

(Darkest Green)

Pickle Rick

How the hell am I yellow? I am obviously scum.