Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

But, you still supsect Orca?

The thing is unless every single person that is on Orca right now is scum, scum would've hammered home a lynch on a town/cult already.  Since I'm not scum that's obviously not the case so that means that Orca is probably scum and why he hasn't been hammered as the lynch yet giving scum the majority. 

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

But, you still supsect Orca?

200%. Lis, I stand by everything, including the vote. If this is the small chance where I messed up and it is a mislynch in this situation, so be it. I'm a poker player. I've shipped on much lower odds 😂

6 minutes ago, Raves said:

The thing is unless every single person that is on Orca right now is scum, scum would've hammered home a lynch on a town/cult already.  Since I'm not scum that's obviously not the case so that means that Orca is probably scum and why he hasn't been hammered as the lynch yet giving scum the majority. 

Exactly. It’s really not complicated.

8 minutes ago, Raves said:

There is like 24 votes left. More scum pushing for an easy vote 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

There is like 24 votes left. More scum pushing for an easy vote 

Is there 24?  I thought there were 33 total votes and there were 12 on you already.  Which meant 19 remaining, so just 2 of them voting you gets the lynch.  Did I mess up the math?

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Is there 24?  I thought there were 33 total votes and there were 12 on you already.  Which meant 19 remaining, so just 2 of them voting you gets the lynch.  Did I mess up the math?

7 people left to vote, 21 votes, I have 3 extra, 24 total is what I got 

Just now, Raves said:

36 total votes because orca has 6. 18 needed to lock up the vote in at least a tie. 

Unless you, mwil and gopher are all scum, Mafia should have enough to say least lock up a tie on orca with two members who haven't voted. 

The others have to make a decision. If cult thinks orca is town, they have to vote elsewhere. If they think he's scum, they have to vote him. 

The final other will be dependent on win condition. If it's survival, they want to end the game asap. Will vote orca if town, someone else if they think he's scum

Just now, The Orca said:

7 people left to vote, 21 votes, I have 3 extra, 24 total is what I got 

But 11 peopel in the game, each has 3 votes.  That's 33 votes.  Even if one person loses their 3 votes and you get them that's till only 33 total votes.

So I did do my math wrong, there are 21 total votes left with 12 on your, so it would need to be 2 scum left with votes to for the lynch.  So I'm willing to back off on my thinking as maybe the person you got your votes from was scum or I'm on the line with 3 scum against you and they need one more person to vote you for the last one to hammer it home.