Raiders file complaint to league regarding dirty hits on WR Hunter Renfrow

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Looked at the videos. Nothing that matters is going to come of this. Call me a homer or w/e. Just advising you to save your energy. 

Looked at the videos and saw... football? Like there has to be something more egregious then these vids?

3 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Looked at the videos and saw... football? Like there has to be something more egregious then these vids?

I should clarify, I only saw a couple videos on tweets related to this that are what I assume they are complaining about. Those were, as you said, football. I don't know what the Raiders sent, but there's nothing out there now that is notable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

I should clarify, I only saw a couple videos on tweets related to this that are what I assume they are complaining about. Those were, as you said, football. I don't know what the Raiders sent, but there's nothing out there now that is notable.

I would think if there's something worse than the Marlon play, it would already be out there on social media. So many people have the all-22 and the Marlon video took no time for people to find that so idk.

26 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

the play in the OP is classic unnecessary roughness and should have been called. the queen play far less so

I watch that play in OP and I see a standard run of the mill tackle. If the defender is coming in for a tackle and the receiver ducks resulting in helmet to helmet contact it's such a ridiculous expectation to criticize the defensive player as if it's his responsibility to avoid the helmet to helmet hit. You're talking about milliseconds of reaction time. It's just...football. I know CTE has led to rule changes and safety precautions...but damn.. defensive players are already at such a huge disadvantage. You're asking a whole lot of them to somehow avoid plays like this. 

2 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I don’t think that anyone is saying that anyone needs to get suspended over a single play. But if there is a series of plays of a player being targeted, it should at least be investigated

Unless there's more that what's been posted in this thread why waste anyone's time?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

LOL. He didn't run into Queen. I'm not a fan of either team...and it's pretty clear that your bias has clouded your vision.

I mean this information wouldn't exactly be out of line for the Ravens secondary who are known for......being 'overly physical' It's not like there are a bunch of choir boys back there for them.

Last year Humphrey was literally choking out Beckham Jr. when he was on the ground after a play. Not surprising to see him also light up Renfrow away from the ball. He gives me major Aqib Talib vibes.

42 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

I watch that play in OP and I see a standard run of the mill tackle. If the defender is coming in for a tackle and the receiver ducks resulting in helmet to helmet contact it's such a ridiculous expectation to criticize the defensive player as if it's his responsibility to avoid the helmet to helmet hit. You're talking about milliseconds of reaction time. It's just...football. I know CTE has led to rule changes and safety precautions...but damn.. defensive players are already at such a huge disadvantage. You're asking a whole lot of them to somehow avoid plays like this. 

i'm not sure what you're talking about, but the issue in the original video has nothing to do with anyone being tackled, it's renfrow getting hit away from the play.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

What are you afraid of?

An annoying storyline with nothing of substance behind it

Not going to waste any more time on this thread until there's a more notable video of an out of the ordinary play.

Edited by wackywabbit

9 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i'm not sure what you're talking about, but the issue in the original video has nothing to do with anyone being tackled, it's renfrow getting hit away from the play.

Ahh I see. Thought the primary WR was Renfrow. Now I see what you're saying. I didn't maximize it so couldn't see the numbers. 

The 2nd vid with Queen is a whole bunch of nothing however.

Edited by Shockwave

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

If you think Hunter ran into him, you are not objective and non-bias in this discussion. Queen deliberately stood in path and an extra push/hit at the end to go with it that was clearly dirty. 

It was JBL Clothesline From Hell. 

I flipped out about that one.