Week 3 Leadup: 49ers on SNF

FAH1223

I got a feeling about Sunday. We stop deferring (actually not sure if we did that, but anyways) we get the ball to start put up 7, get a fluke stop, and go up 14. We win 31-28. They've done a worse cover on the team we beat and handled a Philly team that I have 0 faith in. However, we suck in California and Florida for some reason.

1 hour ago, HokieHigh said:

whoever was commenting about how great AJ's 4 year deal is after the win over the lions better bring some yellow-cake level spin for this one.

6 carries 27 yards and multiple drives killed seems about right. 

Not sure who AJ is but if we’re talking Mr.  Jones, those were not his rushing numbers not to mention 6/6 rec for 4 tds. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Not sure who AJ is but if we’re talking Mr.  Jones, those were not his rushing numbers not to mention 6/6 rec for 4 tds. 

theyre going to die on that hill, just wishing him to fail because he got paid and they thought paying RBs is foolish, even though he got a reasonable deal compared to his production and wear and tear.

37 minutes ago, Refugee said:

6 rushes for 27 yards. I forgot to mention 4 catches for 7 yards.

In fact those were his numbers against TB in the NFCCG.

18 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Ah, I see.  Yeah, that's water under the bridge and as much as I think you can replace running backs and didn't love the move at the time, I couldn't think of a better guy to splurge on and I will sit back and watch him do his thing with a smile.  We don't know what next year will look like, but if this is the last dance we need to be all in and hope to have a strong running game if we have a new QB next year. 

12 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

A cool 4.5 ypc.

how about 15/28 133 yards, 0 tds 2 ints. 

week one

or 

19/34 178 yards, 1 td, 2 ints. 

in an nfc championship game

cherrypicking at best.